Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new ride is here....finally!

Ok Boys and Girls

After waiting for many weeks (actually only bout 2) I picked up the new daytona on saturday from JCS in Burswood. Along with the bike was all the carbon fibre parts, tailight, pazzo levers, seat cowl and jardine exhaust system.

I fitted all the minor parts on saturday arvo (weather was shitty, great day for working on the bike) and the exhaust was done on sunday (took bout 4 hrs). Down at JCS this afternoon and had the engine remapped to suit the jardine system (photo included).

Let me tell you the jardine sound is awesome!

I'll be up at trackday on sunday doing rego's so you can see it better then.

I had a heap more phots but just discovered I can only post 5 photos at a time

And for your veiwing pleasure......
    Attached Files
    `Ride on Cam - No. 52` :aus-salute:

Congrats nice ride, stay safe

Comment

Very very nice. A mate a work has a very similar setup, except the exhaust. Nice bike.

D'Art

Comment

Congrats mate awsome ride... But look at you even got kitted out with a Triump jacket... Nice!!!

Comment

love the mo

nice bike too!

Comment

Originally posted by Mikeymikemike View Post
            love the mo

nice bike too!

Ha, actually that's a goatee thankyou!

had to turn the photo quality right down so I could get it on the thread. Hence it's a bit pixely (spelling?)
            `Ride on Cam - No. 52` :aus-salute:

Comment

Love those 675s. Congrats, ride safe & keep the shiny side up.

Comment

well wear man thats some machine big change for yea good luck with it

Comment

Nice one Karl...looks the goods.

I am still happy to contribute to your bling fund!!!
                  Originally posted by Viper
                  I'm probably fucking something up.
                  FOREVER RIDING WITH "DAVO" - FarRider #1

http://forum.fjr13.org/index.php
                  Administrator

Comment

congrats, they're a lovely bike

i'm not a big fan of yellow generally either, but i reckon the 675s look really good in that particular shade
                    “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Nice bike mate
                      And the trumpy jacket meh - Slight overkill but if you are happy with it good luck to ya.
                      Enjoy

Comment

I was in at JCS on Friday and saw it sitting there with a SOLD sticker.

Congrats karlos...have fun.

Comment

very nice indeed, I decided on a CBR600RR7 over one of these but I must admit, I have a MASSIVE soft spot for all Trumpys. Its the POM in me getting out again.

Comment

Sweet bike! Congrats..

Comment

looks sweet as! remove your pillion pegs now! it will look even better.
                              Originally posted by kyliejane
                              benjamin is nobodys friend. if benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.
                              Originally posted by harns
                              Good riders don't need insurance though, they can evade any situation

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X