Corbin stockists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corbin stockists

does anyone know anyone that buys corbin seats?? i have emailed them and they want me to go through some dodgy site over in melb.. harley site that dont answer emails or the phone so i am getting desperate..
    Corbin Motorcycle Seats & Accessories | Yamaha Royal Star Motorcycles | 800-538-7035
    damn fine looking seat, just cant buy it, and it will cost me less than buying a official backrest from yamaha $1250

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help
    Every day you wake up is a good day

is it just the backrest or the whole seat you want?

Comment

I think Thunderbikes can get you corbins not a stocked item I think they won't have one for a Yamaha anyway.
      Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Comment

Don't know anybody here that'll deal with them. They are notoriously shithouse to do business with. I tried dealing with them direct a few years ago, it made me read The Anarchist's Cookbook, I shit you not.

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

Comment

Originally posted by shmoo View Post
          is it just the backrest or the whole seat you want?
          I need a backrest for the bike a yamaha one is 1250.. quick release setup.
          but if i was going to spend 1250 i would rather get a whole new seat and grab rail for the missus..as in the link.

i have the mounting brackets but it is ridiculously expensive for a sissy bar.

Comment

Originally posted by Nero Diablo View Post
            I think Thunderbikes can get you corbins not a stocked item I think they won't have one for a Yamaha anyway.
            Will Try Them Thanks

Don't know anybody here that'll deal with them. They are notoriously shithouse to do business with. I tried dealing with them direct a few years ago, it made me read The Anarchist's Cookbook, I shit you not.

Have heard similar things about them, bummer.. but they are the only ones i can find that have a independant backrest for the royal star tour deluxe 2005
            Thanks anyway guys.

Comment

Working...
            X