Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On the first day of Christmas my true love bought for me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On the first day of Christmas my true love bought for me...

A brand new GSF1250S
    http://www.suzukimotorcycles.com.au/..._Grey_Side.jpg

Rode it home from Perth early this morning and was stoked apart from it being freezing cold. Cheers to Kree from McCulloughs Suzuki for rushing around sorting the paperwork and insurance so I could have my bike that day.

No more wringing the neck of my poor old GPX to try and catch the big bikes through the corners.

Oh nice nice nice

Comment

Congrats mate

I hate to think of how quick you'll be on rides now that you have power, good suspension and brakes that work
      For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
      For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Originally posted by barfridge View Post
        Congrats mate

I hate to think of how quick you'll be on rides now that you have power, good suspension and brakes that work

No more excuses tho

Looks good mate, hope you enjoy it

Comment

Enjoy Reddog my other half has one of these

Now for your pipe, get in contact with Derk Works in O'Connor and purchase a Two Brothers pipe for it, makes it sound oh so much betterer

look here http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...t-1250s-42180/ for how it changed Andy's bike

Comment

Cheers people. Pamela is stoked, no more pogo suspension and /or no power. I can't wait to take her out on a big ride, but must get a Radiator and light guard before going too silly.

Stoneville: Just about got one thrown in with the bike for $900 but I saw they are cheaper at dirt works. It's a pity they don't allow you to import directly from the states as they are half the price with our dollar being quite strong atm. You only really hear anything with the stock pipe when at idle or full noise, nothing in between registers over wind noise.

Comment

You can't import a pipe from the states?

Comment

Hey buddy,
                they are a nice bike indeed. I would have got one if I hadnt gone the Vstrom route.
                I had a short (half hr) test ride of one and they felt a fair improvement over the old Bandit. Love those bucket loads of smooth power.
                Great bike for munching up the miles down your way too I would imagine.

Comment

Nice one Ryan
                  You will have to come on the run when i'm down there next month.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoneville View Post
                    Now for your pipe, get in contact with Derk Works in O'Connor and purchase a Two Brothers pipe for it.
                    The next pipe I put on a bike will be a 2 bros.
                    Every bike with one that I've had the pleasure to listen to sounds awesome.
                    Offensive, but awesome.

Comment

Well done Reddog, I am officially jealous.

Was it the grey one you got, as I thought the grey one had ABS?

Comment

Hey nice ride reddog, congrats mate...Enjoy
                        `Ride on Cam - No. 52` :aus-salute:

Comment

Mungus it definitely is grey and yes it does have ABS. I just liked the grey, but being in roo country ABS may not be too bad an option I guess. I have nailed the brake pretty hard and not had the ABS come on, so it'd only probably work in an emergency situation where you lock the front or rear wheel.

Lee do you know a way around said Two Brothers rule of no import? If I knew some1 in the states I'd get them to buy it for me and send it over.

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Went for a ride on the weekend and thouroughly enjoyed it. The bike although being run in still kept up easily and I got to scrub the new Dunlops in on some of the best roads down this way.

Had one moment, but that was due to a $hitload of gravel on one turn near Bridgetown. Other than that happy as a pig in $hit.

Comment

Working...
                              X