Whos owned the R6 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whos owned the R6 ?

I have just bought a 06R6 that has had a little lay down. It may have been at fowels today. Its Black has a GYTR can, carbon gaurd,hugger,tank cover,heal gaurds and a ZAP fender eliminator. Anyone on here know the previous owner ?? I may have some $$$ form them. Or does anyone know how to locate the previous owner via vin and engine numbers ?

MM

not related to that drug dealer dude who did a runner on a bike a few months ago?

good luck dude, refreshing to see some honesty
    “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

What? I'm confused.
      Feels good man.

Comment

Yeah. WTF?

Comment

Do you know what the 06 CBR600 went for?

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
            Yeah. WTF?
            Would say he found some money stashed on or in the bike somewhere.
            such comment
            wow
            many post

Comment

No he(me) wants to buy the red key and the tail unit cover

"Do you know what the 06 CBR600 went for?" Yep

MM

Comment

So marty has a track bike, will it be ready for sunday or the kings round?

Comment

I wish Seano I'm away paddling this weekend at the Anaconda race so no time. I need a few bits to and have to make some race glass, pull the bike apart and do the usual set up I do. Should be on the road pretty soon and on the track not long after that.

Marty

Comment

Congrats on purchase

Comment

Yeah, im very jealous much. Nice Score Moose

And with the prices things went for ... wish I had gone to the auction too :p

Comment

Thx Lee and Dingo, yeh looking foward to having some fun.

MM

Comment

Bloody hell, that went nice and cheap. Nice buy
                          Turfierific!

Comment

Its only cheap if you can do ALL the work yourself I'm lucky enough to be able to from electrics to suspension. Its a labour of love takes heaps of time would cost 1000's in labour to have it done, hence it being at the auctions with not a lot of damage really.

Comment

Just wish i had a few more pennies yesterday (Although im still surprised AJAX's old bike didnt meet the reserve as a stat writeoff)
                              Turfierific!

Comment

Working...
                              X