Bradley Milton Coombe + Lawyer = Lano Shutdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley Milton Coombe + Lawyer = Lano Shutdown

Had a dirt bike rider have a crash at Lancelin - gets a lawyer involved, and now looks like Gingin shire is to blame for not having adequate signage about the place warning people riding dirt bikes is dangerous. WTF???

This guy and his lawyer has fucked the whole riding area for everybody now, as the shire are trying to shut it down. :mellow:

When are people going to harden up a bit?

This is madness.
    Increasing my carbon footprint - one 500 @ a time...

It'd be nice if everyone who enjoyed that area could sue someone like crash guy for all the enjoyment lost.
    This is general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs (your personal circumstances). Before using this advice to decide whether to purchase a product you should consider how appropriate it is in regard to your personal circumstances.

Comment

selfishness and greed win the day.
      "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

farking coonts. Which part of dirt bike riding screams "not dangerous" to you???
        For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
        For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

The stupidity of ppl doesnt surprise me anymore. Thanx to this fucktard we lose yet another place to ride our bikes.

I forsee in our very near future all motorbikes both dirt and road banned.

Well done to the fucktard.
          Originally posted by Red_is_Best
          hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

I like the reasoning of the judge, basically if there had been signs in the car park and not just the entrance then Mr Coombe wouldn't have ignored them, what utter crap, the guy didn't read the sign at the entrance, so why would he have read the sign if it existed in the carpark.

Fucking idiot, didn't take responsibility for himself, and needed someone else to blame, so blames the council for not protecting him, and thereby proceeds to fuck it up for everybody else.
            Feed 'em to the pigs, Errol....

Comment

got a link for the story anyone?
              hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

Page12 of todays paper.
                Feed 'em to the pigs, Errol....

Comment

ahhhhh. thanx.

Comment

Originally posted by chief wiggum View Post
                    selfishness and greed win the day.
                    My thoughts exactly

Comment

+1 on Fucktard..:cement:
                      Riding - Living the dream...

Comment

Find him and bash him?

Comment

Let's kill him!

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

Comment

He'll sue us because we didn't copme with "Hazardous" labels.

Comment

Bradley, look at moi, look at moi Bradley. I have got just one thing to say to you Bradley..........................COCK HEAD!
                              Originally posted by Viper
                              I'm probably fucking something up.
                              FOREVER RIDING WITH "DAVO" - FarRider #1

http://forum.fjr13.org/index.php
                              Administrator

Comment

Working...
                              X