Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official PSB trackday excitement/discussion thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The official PSB trackday excitement/discussion thread!

Started prepping the RGV yesterday.
    Removed indicators/undertray/licence plate, front indicators, taped and disconnected the lights.
    Tonight see's new rear bearings, and a brake flush and bleed.

Originally posted by Desmogod View Post

Your bike died?

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

Comment

It did have a heart attack, but I gave it surgery.

Comment

I'm excited.

Comment

Originally posted by TORQ View Post
          I'm excited.
          You're excited all the time :p umm what are you riding????? (if you are)

Comment

I am also excited.

One final thing to sort out, someone to carry some fuel for me. Who lives near me (near curtin uni) and can carry a jerry can for me?

Comment

yeah, i'm about half mast atm. i think it'll probably get harder as we get closer to sunday tho.

Comment

im uncited. grumble grumble gsr grumble.. anyone in C wanna swap for my B spot?

Comment

Whats this PSB trackday business anyway? Wasn't it cancelled?

Comment

I have a car that I and I'm near you Matt, I just have no one to drive it up there...

Was planning to ride up there unless you (or someone else) want to split a trailer.

Oh... and I'm excited !

Comment

Yeah the buddy who was going to trailer it up can't go anymore. I can't drive up there also, so i was hoping to just chuck my can into someones trailer before Sunday (or arrange to scab some fuel beforehand ).

I need to ride up :/

Comment

If you want to bring me a jerry can, I can organise to take it there/back for you, but you aint exactly close to me.

Comment

I wish I was excited. Hope you guys have an absolute blast. I'll be thinking of you jealously as I'm putting up with 40m dives with leopard sharks on the day...
                          "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Starfish View Post
                            I wish I was excited. Hope you guys have an absolute blast. I'll be thinking of you jealously as I'm putting up with 40m dives with leopard sharks on the day...
                            I claim dibs on your stuff when you get eaten. Streetfighter busa.. here we come.

Comment

Oh yes

I'm excited

Comment

Working...
                              X