Who would you trust to service you Kawasaki in perth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who would you trust to service you Kawasaki in perth

Just finding out, who in perth is the most reliable for servicing of Kawasaki.
    Once you start riding you never want to stop

I would trust none other than the wanneroo shire tip.. they'll take care of it for ya

Sorry.. I'm no help
    Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Comment

Northside in Osbourne Park.

Comment

Yep go and see Gary down at Kawasaki Northside.....9 Frobisher Street Osbourne Park.

QMC productions now online

Comment

I prefer Mack1 to Northside.

depends if you want to make the journey to Midland

Comment

Kim Britton Kawasaki in Rockingham... if its closeish...

Comment

if you love her... MDH

Comment

I've always had good service at Mack 1.
                Apart from them, Northsides would be my next stop.

That's assuming you're looking for an authorised dealer.

Comment

Why don't you just take it to causeway Honda. I don't think it really matters if your bike is not a Honda.

I will be taking mine there for my next service...
                  ELITE MOTORCYCLE AND DRIVER TRAINING
                  FOR BOOKINGS CALL 0402 127 909 OR WWW.ELITEMCT.COM.AU

Comment

anywhere but a Kawasaki shop, maybe even Supercheap or Kmart

Comment

what do yous think of kim britton?
                      i bought my gpx there. they said theyd fix the front fork seals before i bought it cos it was leaking on the front disc. get it back, no leaks, take it for a ride when i get it home and the left one is leaking. send it up 2 them, thinking its fixed.
                      anyway, i threw the chain off today and i rung up n spoke to kim said who i was. before i finished he said, oh we didnt do the seals properly, we tried to fix it without taking it apart cos we were so busy.
                      i was like, nah im ringing co i just threw my chain doing 5km/h.
                      he said "oh, bring it round tomorrow morning n ill tighten it for you"
                      so two things pop up there, obviously they didnt fix the seal properly the second time and also they didnt check the chain before they put it in the yard? ive had the bike 1 week today...
                      any comments?
                      cheers

Comment

what do yous think of kim britton?
                        i bought my gpx there. they said theyd fix the front fork seals before i bought it cos it was leaking on the front disc. get it back, no leaks, take it for a ride when i get it home and the left one is leaking. send it up 2 them, thinking its fixed.
                        anyway, i threw the chain off today and i rung up n spoke to kim said who i was. before i finished he said, oh we didnt do the seals properly, we tried to fix it without taking it apart cos we were so busy.
                        i was like, nah im ringing co i just threw my chain doing 5km/h.
                        he said "oh, bring it round tomorrow morning n ill tighten it for you"
                        so two things pop up there, obviously they didnt fix the seal properly the second time and also they didnt check the chain before they put it in the yard? ive had the bike 1 week today...
                        any comments?
                        cheers

im not sure how he could say that because you have to take the forks off to do the seals and by that stage you may as well do it properly for the extra 5 minutes.you may have misunderstood him somehow :roll:

Comment

nah, before i handed over the money for the bike, the right hand seal was leaking onto the disc (so front brake was fukd), so they said theyd fix the front fork seals. thort it was all sweet.
                          anyway, after a 2 hour ride, get the bike home n the left hand fork is pissing out. so i ring kim up n he says yeah, we only did the right hand seal, so well do the other for ya.
                          and like i said before, he spilled the beans about not doing it properly (the left one) cos he was too busy or "under the pump" as he and we all say.
                          so im fukd if i know what he did, but it seems dodgy to me
                          i wldve assumed that u did both seals at the same time?

Comment

hey that is not cool man and is dangerous i down want to rock the boat but i hear a call to the ACCC comming up i wouldnt be happy what that sort of service or response but i havent had anything to do with them so i have no right to comment

Comment

yeh thats farked

u got a warrenty havnt u anyway? but nothing should go after a week.

They cant refuse too fix that .. but they prob will
                              Love
                              Nick :twisted:

Comment

Working...
                              X