X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAD
    replied
    Re: kim britton

CAD> What was the deal with you and Chris Hsi?
    almost exactly the same story as MitcXJR and kim britton.... but with me it was Chris and Mach 1

dealers.... for gawd sake... give yer second hand bikes a once over before u sell em to the public :?

Leave a comment:

• Chris
    replied

What he said.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Hey guys i gotta put my 2cents worth here when it comes to kim britton DO NOT TRUST HIM HE IS A SHARK !!!!!!!!! i know lots of people who have been burnt by him me included .
    Maybe a bit harsh, but I'm sure you feel justified. I've had some mates deal with Kim and all but one were satisfied overall. Thought the one dissatisfied mate was royally pissed off. Kim's weakness is that he is a notorious tightarse when it comes to money, otherwise he's a pretty good bloke. With Kim I think it's often a case of ask and ye shall receive, rather than it being offered freely.

His brother Dale is a champ though as are pretty much all the blokes down at Causeway cycles

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    kim britton

Burnt well ill explain i bought a second hand xj900 from kim and all was good for the first month but when the engine shit itself thats when the trouble started . I was under the 5000km mark and still had 2mths left on the warranty i went back to his shop to get somthing happeneing to fix it but i got fucked around . To cut a long story short i had to get consumer affairs involved to get it fixed . I know i seem like i whinge alot about dealers but i dont like most of them . I have alot of time for a few of the dealers like causway yamaha , frasers and thunderbikes . I know dealers are out there to make money we all are but customer service has got to come into it . ALL SHOPS SHOULD TAKE NOTE OF THIS !!!!!!!! . now theres my 10cents worth this time lmao

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Hey guys i gotta put my 2cents worth here when it comes to kim britton DO NOT TRUST HIM HE IS A SHARK !!!!!!!!! i know lots of people who have been burnt by him me included .
    HEY MITCHXJR! please explain BURNT :?

dealers arent there to be your best buddy.they are there to make money and provide a service.i have dealt with KIM BRITTON and have never had a problem.he obviously made money out of me but isnt he suppose to?dealers still make money out of me,just not as much as im in the industry now.
    if people are going to slander a company or person,i think they should give there reasons why?

and im not saying this because he might give me work etc,because i have never had to fix a bike for him as yet and dont intend to as i have my own customers.
    THATS MY $1.75 WORTH!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    kim britton

Leave a comment:

• TheonlyNinjabitches
    replied
    I prefer Mack1 to Northside.

depends if you want to make the journey to Midland

this little black duck wont be using mach 1 again

northside do a far better job

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Deej please create a 'Service' Thread Post!

Leave a comment:

• Spoony
    replied
    I took my kwaka to Ian at Bikers Corner in Joondalup ... I'd have to say that he did a really good job and he's definitely cheaper than the dealers.

Leave a comment:

• CAD
    replied
    Go see Chris Hsi at Mack1. Top bloke and will look after you.
    like he looked after me? :roll:

Leave a comment:

• dugy
    replied
    If you take it anywhere other than MDH you will be disappointed 8)

Good-one mate.....here we go again.....

Popcorn anyone?

Leave a comment:

• Boxhead
    replied
    If you take it anywhere other than MDH you will be disappointed 8)

Leave a comment:

• Chris
    replied
    Go see Chris Hsi at Mack1. Top bloke and will look after you.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    what you guys have to remember is the dealers are there to make money.
    the bikes obviously have warranty but if something goes wrong like fork seals,they only have to fix the one thats blown,not the left and right.this sounds wrong and is crap, but thats what they will do.if you see something wrong before you buy a bike like seals,get them to replace both especially fork seals.

Leave a comment:

• Nick7r
    replied
    yeh thats farked

u got a warrenty havnt u anyway? but nothing should go after a week.

They cant refuse too fix that .. but they prob will

Leave a comment:

Working...
X