Ninja -SQUID

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ninja -SQUID

This morning waiting at the bus stop, I saw a bike at the lights. "Bloody Kawasakis" i mumbled, the irony of my position all too apparent to me as I looked at the ant crawling across the pavement....

"bbbbbbrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaauuuummmmmmmmmppppppp pppppp bbbrrrraaaammmmmp brrraaaaaammmppppp" and this SQUID does a huge wheelie, past the bus stop and flies off up south street at a really irresponsible rate of knots, "wont someone think of the CHILDREN!" i screamed after him but this disgusting hooligan was already gone.

Really people, time and place, choose your speed choose your consequence and wheelies in public are totally irresponsible, no wonder everyone hates bikers think of the image you project etc etc etc

^^^^^
    Ha! Just kidding.

Top work mate, love your stuff, made my morning, and even made the old lady next to me smile. *thumbs up*
    The Twitter

piss funny way of telling the story ...

Comment

I had an incident when I "overtook" a car with a couple in it, they would have been in their late 60's - 70's.
      I may have been on the back wheel slightly as I overtook them.
      Pulled up at the lights, they pull up next to me, and the old dear is grinning like an idiot, and her hubby is nodding his head like a fool and giving me the hugest thumbs up.
      Was cool.

Comment

did the old lady really smile, or was that embellishment as well?

i'm actually serious, as from what we see on Perthnow etc you could easily get the impression that the older generation is full of "get off my lawn you damn whipper-snappers" types...

edit:
        desmo perhaps answered me, reassuring to hear
        “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Always was a fan

Comment

na dude, my biggest fans on the freeway are the old folks and the young hoons....

its the mid 30's-> mid 50's that hate wheelies (non-bike riding ppl) i have noticed

Comment

^^ Whs

Comment

interesting...

i guess it makes sense tho... the real oldies would have been around since before the nanny state mentality and it would brighten their day

i had presumed that the whole hoon-law legislation was aimed at the older generation's votes, but it would seem not, if that's the case.
                “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Originally posted by thro View Post
                  did the old lady really smile, or was that embellishment as well?

i'm actually serious, as from what we see on Perthnow etc you could easily get the impression that the older generation is full of "get off my lawn you damn whipper-snappers" types...

edit:
                  desmo perhaps answered me, reassuring to hear

I find that the main wingers on Perth Now are the vocal minority.
                  Atlas Performance, dyna pumps, " your name goes here"

Comment

old people remember when the world wasnt a nasty maze of control and suppresion, when kids played in trees, parks got used and people ran amok. they remember the freedom of youth with nostalgic bliss... wheelies give it back to them.

and that is my submission to the UN Charter on Wheelies.
                    The Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by arwon View Post
                      I find that the main wingers on Perth Now are the vocal minority.
                      Arwon, Your 100% right, thats what happens ALL the time. When we get proposed laws that are based on someone's actions ..... its always a select few minority who have the balls and the motivation to see it thru.

Comment

maybe after getting to 70 years old without being killed by a wheelying motorbike they have realised they arent quite the menace that the govt makes them out to be

moX

Comment

Oh and the best audience is to stoppie past a bus ..... start before you get to the bus and go right past it. Its times like that i need some cards i can flick out that say "Psycho G" and have Grant Dorrings mobile number and postal address on it.

Comment

yeah i find old people generally like bikes hey.

the other day jacob and i were going on leach and this dood have a modified commo that he tried to drag us with. normal V8's don't sound like this guys car. but he mustn't have had it tuned as when he gased it heaps of black smoke and crap poured out his exhaust.

well we both whipped him and at the next lights this oldish trady came up and said
                            " geez you made that commo piss good work" and gave us the thumbs up.

And once at cott with my bro we parked in the bike bays and the old people in the disabled bay were oggling the bikes and asking what they were.
                            Wes

Comment

Most of the posters on PerthNow are the same retards posting over and over again under different names. The actual pool of posters there isnt huge.

Comment

Working...
                              X