jacket sizing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jacket sizing

guys just got a jacket, FEELS a little too small, one of those joe rocket suzuki racing replicas, leather all the armour etc... Where do your jackets come to? This is sort of just to the top of my jeans, i have a feeling its meant to be quite fitted, and maybe even feel a little too small... Am i just being paranoid

Cheers all

Sounds about right to me. They're not meant to hang down heaps, as they often zip up to 2 piece pants...

I got a jacket about 3 weeks ago, and it feels about right after having worn it a fair bit in that time - they are meant to feel quite "close fitted" - this will ensure the armour doesn't move around, etc.
    “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Working...
    X