Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yoshis + Neighbours = :(

Howdy guys,

Check out this letter I got from my neighbours a while ago. So here's the situation:

- Have R1 with Yoshis
    - Must park round back for insurance
    - Must go down side of house closest to her house (ledge on other side)
    - Can't push bike up steep slope to road, so have to ride it
    - Have left messages, visited her house, can't get in contact with her to talk about it

My question is, to any who have any knowledge/experience of this kinda thing, can she actually "seek compensation" for the emotional distress my pipes cause her?

-s-
    Attached Files

Noise restrictions only apply before 7am and after 6pm I think? What times are you coming/going?

Can you roll it down the slope, to try and avoid how many times a day you're riding past the fence?

Comment

Tell them to grow some balls and come over and speak to you. As long as you are not riding the thing around the house before the sun comes up or in the wee hours of the morning it doesn't matter.

Comment

haha what a joke!
        How old are they?

Comment

Dear neighbours,

Get fucked.

Respectfully,
          Spyce

Comment

A yoshi isnt that noisy I think they would be complaining even if it were a stock pipe. Probably a case of not likeing bikes.

Good luck talking to them. Dont mention that the pipes are aftermarket, perhaps ask them to give you a solution that doesnt invalidate your insurance. If they cant come up with anything, how can they reasonably expect you to?

Comment

Meh, looks like a ten year old wrote that.

"Invading our privacy" sounds like bullshit.

Left handed bullshit.
              This is general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs (your personal circumstances). Before using this advice to decide whether to purchase a product you should consider how appropriate it is in regard to your personal circumstances.

Comment

I leave for work around 9 - 9:30am. I roll it down the slope, yep, so generally they only hear it once a day and wouldya believe only the chick lives there by herself, and she's prolly 20-25!

Comment

if your bike is road legal i cant really see that they have a leg to stand on.

i guess u can get to the house quietly given in is down hill.

Comment

I leave for work around 9 - 9:30am. I roll it down the slope, yep, so generally they only hear it once a day and wouldya believe only the chick lives there by herself, and she's prolly 20-25! She shd be turned on by my testosterone-filled display of noise

Comment

"Compensation where applicable." pfft.

Is she a hooker and you're scaring away the clients?
                      This is general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs (your personal circumstances). Before using this advice to decide whether to purchase a product you should consider how appropriate it is in regard to your personal circumstances.

Comment

I had a similar problem with my old neighbours when starting my Loud as FK VTR1000 at 5am every morning.

They started with a nasti letter and I had to go and confont them because they wouldnt come to me.

Luck we were able to come to a comprimise as I was able to push it down the driveway to the street before starting it.

Comment

Bwahaha @ responses.

Comment

Originally posted by spyce View Post
                            - Have left messages, visited her house, can't get in contact with her to talk about it
                            Sounds like she is never home to hear the noise :p

Comment

is it any louder than leafblowers and lawnmowers, edgers etc? she cant whine about one and not the other
                              im a holding, stroking, loving machine...also spanking

Comment

Working...
                              X