Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second request - K&N Cleaning

Help requested.

I have just taken the "Mongrel" off the trailer and it seems my K&N pods are clogged with WA's finest dust etc which may prevent me from visiting some of the PSB boys/gals playing on the track on Sunday. Is there someone that has a cleaning kit that would be willing to assist prepping my pods for helping a poor sod go for a much deserved fang....

Willing to travel (prefer Northside) for assistance

Jarrod
    Handled by one.... Feared by all

Got one, but southside doesn't even begin to describe where I am.
    Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Comment

Blow it out and then just wash it out in some hot soapy water mate. Let it soak for a bit. Ive got some K&N oil ya can use if ya a tight arse.

Im just up from scarbs
      10.81 BLADE

I'm a flirtalicious

Comment

dont blow it out, thre pressure can blow the cotton out of the gause, is like #1 on the K&N what not to do list, ive got a kit you can borrow, can either pick it up from my home in embleton of from work in wanneroo, PM me and let me know
        I know i cant spell, please don't feel the need to correct me

Comment

I didnt mean blow the fuck out of it mate. GENTLY blow it out in the opp direction that the air flows. Ya going to have to do that to get all the sand and dust out of it
          10.81 BLADE

I'm a flirtalicious

Comment

Chapter 8
            K&N MP3 Audio Files - Automobile Engine Air Filtration Technical Information
            I know i cant spell, please don't feel the need to correct me

Comment

Tried a vacuum with a concentrated end? Bagless would be better.
              PSB Roller - http://soundcloud.com/talon

Comment

Working...
              X