Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking for the Air Race

Hey Hey,
    now i know all the lucky ones are going to the PSB track day, but for all the others...

Wheres a good place to park the bike foir the air race?
    Aparently the best views are from South Perth. Dyou rekon the parking inspectors will be nazis about bikes parking on foot paths and what not?

wouldn't try it mate.
    a friend of mine parked there today for bout 5 min and came back to find a parking inspector checking out his bike. said your fine for today but 2morro will be $100 no questions asked.

Tickets
    Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.

Comment

Well the road closures only go back a couple of streets, so wherever there's street parking, chuck it between a couple of cars and stroll down from there.
      Find me on Instagram

Comment

Yer ^^^WHS or
        Get a nice south perth permit to enter the red zone like myself
        sux to be working in that area today!!

Comment

Park at Hungry Jacks on Canning Highway and walk down.

Comment

I went last year and parked on the other side of Canning HWY and walked down, not sure which street we walked down, anyway all cars and bikes that where parked down there had tickets on them, the council had put up no parking signs everywhere... I will never go back to that event because of it...
            Sponsored by:
            Coote Industrial, Comleck- electrical,
            Motorcycle Panel and Paint, Milkd

Comment

If you can BS your way through road blocks, you can park in the underground shoppers car park, just of Mends street, free of charge, just have to ride over the island between the gates. I do it every day.
              There are only three sports: mountain climbing, bull fighting, and motor racing.
              All the rest are merely games."
              Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Apparently in one of the local rags, they said that this year they were going to be far more stringent with regard to parking fines.....

Comment

They were given out $160 fines to anyone parked illegally today.
                  sigpic

Comment

That's shithouse. Days like this and Australia Day are the very times where they should be more leanient IMO. Of course, they'd miss out on making all that moolah.
                    Find me on Instagram

Comment

Isnt it great, put on a huge event then provide no decent parking, but sting anyone that doesnt park in legit spots

Comment

Legit spots.. the Rotary run ones at the Zoo, and down next to Robinson (??) oval.
                        $10, all day, walking distance. Easy sale.
                        Yeah I know its over, but just to mention.

Comment

Working...
                        X