No announcement yet.

Double Demerits and Double Douche-bags.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double Demerits and Double Douche-bags.

Maida Vale Road in High Wycombe, Brown Ford Fairmont Station Wagon circa 1970s rego 1AEP 894, driven by vintage fuckwit. He tears arse up the street past my sister's place (whom I am visiting at the time.) I leave a few minutes later and dawdle off down the road with my visor open (I like to get a bit of air flow for the first minute or so) It's my first mistake of the day.

The douche bag in the Dick-chariot decides to do some circle work in the T junction of Dundas and Maida Vale Roads, I'm coming up to the intersection and can hear but not see the wanker (he's off to the side.) I slow down to about 30-40 thinking he's probably in the next street over.(My second mistake)

He rips out from behind some trees and completes two revolutions before his sub-box detaches itself from the Flange-mobile and smashes through the rear window of his car showering the road and myself in shattered glass. I've got glass in my face and on my bike, worst of all it gouges the fuck out of my rear tire as I pull the bike off the road to clean my eyes out.

So minus one rear tire and some depth perception.

How was your long weekend?

Bloody idiot...
    ELITE MOTORCYCLE AND DRIVER TRAINING
    FOR BOOKINGS CALL 0402 127 909 OR WWW.ELITEMCT.COM.AU

Comment

and what was the outcome? do you beleive in an eye for an eye? if so.. i hope you took his..... with a ballpoint pen... :evil:

Comment

Any words exchanged.... I would have given him a mouth full and reported it..

"Nothing to see here move along"

Comment

I really cant believe that someone can be so bloody stupid well maybe I can a little. Cant we put all these people on a little island and let em sort each other out, some sort of mini Darwin like experiment then once it becomes boring nuke em.

Comment

After some deliberation I reported it though not much interest was shown at first until the term "white hot tungsten suppository" was used and the call taker realised I was somewhat perturbed by his lack of interest. The blokes at Midland though (also riders) were pretty cool about it, assuring me that if they could they'd nightstick the guy like some of L.A.s finest, but our limp wristed laws and all....so I've got to go in and make a report.

Going to hit the guy for damages purely for the novelty of pissing him off and as a bit of a refresher course in civil litigation. There are a million things worse then death, and lawyers know them all. Judging by his vehicle and choice of subwolfer (aerodynamic, but ultimately crap) he hasn't got a cent to his name. But I'll explain to him, "my tire is worth a fornight's dolecheck so start filling out your form."

CAD Said: and what was the outcome? do you beleive in an eye for an eye? if so.. i hope you took his..... with a ballpoint pen...
            Man, you can never find a pen when you need one.

Comment

Oooh that looks painful. Hope that heals quick.
              That totally sux!

Comment

Looooooser ... I'd definitely go to the doctor and get him to fill out a report to prove your injuries. Then you have some evidence that the whole thing actually injured you!

Comment

All on file at Swan districts. Damage is just superficial but Jesus Tap-dancing Christ my eye is itching like mad. Scratched my X-11 Ukawa though, i mean eyes I've got 2 of, but that helmet cost bucks man. :?

Comment

shit man.. sorry to hear about that.. sounds nasty :
                    Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Comment

Suck it up, ya big poof.

Comment

DC, sorry to hear dude! That fully sucks man, hope the eye gets better soon
                        mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

Suck it up, ya big poof.
                          I've got some yellow liquid for your popcorn. 8)

Comment

Is it non-dairy?

Comment

where is anti-hoon law, when you need one?

hope you are ok mate.

what a tool!

Comment

Working...
                              X