Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Bike!!! well as good as anyway

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New Bike!!! well as good as anyway

    It's almost time!! Insurance finally pulled their finger out and gave the go ahead to fix my bike! all the parts have arrived and she should be restored to her former glory (plus a few bling bits) by the end of the week! I am super excited, only problem is I'm still waiting on my jacket at helmet payout so I can replace them....

    Just thought I'd share my excitement.
    Originally posted by kyliejane
    benjamin is nobodys friend. if benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.
    Originally posted by harns
    Good riders don't need insurance though, they can evade any situation

    BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

  • #2
    Wheee, congrats! Hope you are on the road sooner rather than later, the weather has been spot on perfect for riding!

    Comment


    • #3
      Congrats, it been a while! but are you allowed to keep it?

      Comment


      • #4
        haha! yes, I can keep it. The missus is excited about us both getting some new gear too.
        Originally posted by kyliejane
        benjamin is nobodys friend. if benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.
        Originally posted by harns
        Good riders don't need insurance though, they can evade any situation

        BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

        Comment


        • #5
          It's good to see you finally whipped her into shape concerning the bike !

          Note to all psber's join the cause and grab a broom and start sweeping those road's for justin's return


          Ha ha ha

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by kwakas View Post
            haha! yes, I can keep it. The missus is excited about us both getting some new gear too.
            She getting airbags?

            Seriously what gear ya looking at?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by wayney View Post
              Wheee, congrats! Hope you are on the road sooner rather than later, the weather has been spot on perfect for riding!
              A little less wind would be nice...
              Rain/cold is fine for me...

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by shane1 View Post
                She getting airbags?

                Seriously what gear ya looking at?

                Just new helmet, jacket, gloves etc....


                My babies ready to be picked up, just gotta come up with the excess amount and she's mine for the riding. Pazzo's look sweet and the screen is a HUGE improvement over stock!
                Originally posted by kyliejane
                benjamin is nobodys friend. if benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.
                Originally posted by harns
                Good riders don't need insurance though, they can evade any situation

                BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Nice pics when you get them

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    will post up once everything is in my posession
                    Originally posted by kyliejane
                    benjamin is nobodys friend. if benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.
                    Originally posted by harns
                    Good riders don't need insurance though, they can evade any situation

                    BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X