• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Done 3 times in 24 hours for DUI

We have a real winner (if you understand what I mean):

Man charged for drink driving three times in 24 hours : thewest.com.au

Man charged for drink driving three times in 24 hours
    5th November 2007, 9:15 WST

A Perth man has been charged with drink-driving three times in 24 hours. The 46-year-old man was first stopped by Boddington police, in the Perth hills on Saturday night, and charged with drinking under the influence and driving with a suspended licence on Saturday evening.
    He was spotted driving his car again a short time later and arrested for drink-driving, police said.
    The man’s car was impounded in the Boddington police station but early on Sunday morning, the man allegedly jumped over the fence of the police station, broke open a padlock on a back gate and drove away in his car.
    He was caught and arrested again three hours later and charged with three counts of driving under the influence; three counts of driving while under suspension and one charge of trespass.
    He’s been refused bail and will appear in the Perth Magistrates Court today.
    For fucks sake, if he was done the first time for DUI AND driving whilst suspended, he should have been hauled in there and then, not given a fucking get out of jail card.

FBS where they just waiting till they could add murder to the charge.

Comment

and charged with drinking under the influence and driving with a suspended licence
      Haha, jurno brain fade.
      This is general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs (your personal circumstances). Before using this advice to decide whether to purchase a product you should consider how appropriate it is in regard to your personal circumstances.

Comment

Yeah...kinda underscores the quality of journalism these days doesn't it. Typos, grammar errors and articles of complete and utter drivel.

Comment

And here was me thinking it was you :p

Comment

dipshit reporters.... I wonder how long it will take them to correct it.
            Originally posted by kyliejane
            benjamin is nobodys friend. if benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.
            Originally posted by harns
            Good riders don't need insurance though, they can evade any situation

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

Comment

Hahha nice spot Taylor

Comment

I condemn every action contained in that article except for when he stole his car back.

Nice one.

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

Comment

So were his later readings lower or higher?
                  “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

yeah stealing the car back was a nice touch.

in all seriousness though, what on earth do you do with people like this who clearly just dont give a shit?

Comment

You let Jigsaw teach them a lesson.
                      This is general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs (your personal circumstances). Before using this advice to decide whether to purchase a product you should consider how appropriate it is in regard to your personal circumstances.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
                        You let Jigsaw teach them a lesson.
                        ahhh yes, you introduce them to your uncle Chop Chop.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoneville View Post

And here was me thinking it was you :p
                          lol, I didn't think of my choice of thread title until after I had posted it!

Originally posted by CitizenD View Post
                          I condemn every action contained in that article except for when he stole his car back.
                          What about the typo?

Comment

Originally posted by Scoundrel View Post
                            What about the typo?
                            A quiet rage bubbles within me.

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

Comment

lucky for him he was only drink driving without a license.
                              imagine if he he was sober, had a license and did a burnout.
                              he would have had his car impounded the first time.
                              Respect is earned, not enforced.

Comment

Working...
                              X