Clear All

• Forum Weeds

I just had to make a post so Deej didnt get the round up on me

<Duckie1> ur not gonna weed me are u ??
    <Deej> if u dont fucking make a post - yes
    <Duckie1> fuck ya
    <Deej> no no fuck u
    <Deej> u no post mutha fucka
    <Deej> People like you make me sick, sit their read our posts, milk our brains, and wait, wait your time, wait for the moment of YOUR choosing. Well I AM SICK OF IT I TELL YOU!! SICK OF IT!
    <Deej> I AM NOT GOING TO STAND IT ANYMORE!!!!!
    * Deej holds a pistol to his head.

This is what we have to put up with ???? :roll:

1 post. I am going to have to give you the 'compulsive post rackeruperer tag'.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

so now its 2 posts

Comment

Somebody stop him!

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

And the craziness starts!!!

You go Deej, erase, erase, erase, erase, hehehehehehe

Comment

Ok Ok you got me now, I am a weed :cry: I now will be good and contribute to the forum.
            The problem is my typing skills are still "search and punch" so buy the time I finish one post the subject is long gone :?

Comment

Ofcourse Deej,

This could mean that ppl just post shit to the forum... :shock:

We wouldn't want that now...Hmmm??

*Ahem* scuse me while go through my posts...Oh, that many huh?
              Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

no one would do that round here ....

would they ??

geez ... thats terrible ..
                Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

I dont mind being called a lurker.... but a Weed?

OK - here is my post to stop me being weeded out this month.... :twisted:

What ever happened to the "She'll be right" attitude in W.A. ???

I'm off on two weeks holiday from Friday, so I wont be able post again until August - please dont weed me out!

Or I'll have to register again.... which probably takes less time than posting something

Nic

Comment

Personally I think it's a good idea.. good to have some feedback from some people instead of them just looking on and not contributing
                    Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Comment

G'day Chookie,

But how much feedback is happening outside of this thread? :shock:

Personally I think its "kinda uncool" to be forced to "openly discuss"...

If I have feedback I'll give it - like now... but I dont see why anyone should be deregistered simply for not saying anything.

I could understand it if there were 1000's of registered users not contributing but taking up space in whatever DB/XML config file the details are stored in... but that isn't the case here is it?

As Mum always told me... "If you dont have anything nice to say...."

See you

Nic

Comment

True true.. but personally I think webpages are for browsing, but forums are for discussing. Hell, you could go to any webpage and browse this type of shit.. but I think on a forum, you'd rather have people conversing..
                        Don't you ever get pissed off with the little quiet guy in the corner that just sits there listening in to your conversations not saying a thing? it's like.. speak up little man!

That's just my say anyways
                        Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Comment

well I'm a lurker AND a jerker!!

you best recognise!!

Comment

G'day Chookie,

But how much feedback is happening outside of this thread?  :shock:  

Personally I think its \"kinda uncool\" to be forced to \"openly discuss\"...

If I have feedback I'll give it - like now... but I dont see why anyone should be deregistered simply for not saying anything.

I could understand it if there were 1000's of registered users not contributing but taking up space in whatever DB/XML config file the details are stored in... but that isn't the case here is it?

As Mum always told me... \"If you dont have anything nice to say....\"

See you  

Nic
                            Dont look now Nic, but I think you just contributed!

Deej

Comment

Ok Ok  you got me now, I am a weed  :cry:  I now will be good and contribute to the forum.
                              The problem is my typing skills are still  \"search and punch\" so buy the time I finish one post the subject is long gone :?
                              Ohh, and welcome Waxx. Where in the USA u from? Nice looking blackbird.

Comment

Working...
                              X