Loss of respect for WAPOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loss of respect for WAPOL

Was splitting down the freeway this morning and all of a sudden a white landcruiser goes all the way the to left of his lane (he was in right lane) and blocks it so I can't get through. His wing mirror was hangin into the other lane. The vehicle in the middle lane was oblivious and drivin on the far right of his lane. I put on the anchors and stop behind the bumper of the cruiser. Look up and its a bloody WA police landcruiser with lights and everythin. The vehicle in the middle lane gives me room and I go past him. I look through the window of the cruiser and the cops pointing at me laughin. Now I know ur not supposed to "undertake" cars when splitting but that was outrageous what he did. I was so furious I didn't plate number or anythin. Do they think we'll respect them if they act like this (or the way they treated triple)?
    (226): Forecast for tonight is alcohol, low standards and poor decisions.

don't sweat it mate. Probably 2 fags with small cocks and at the end of the day you still got to work quicker than they did!

Comment

Wait, I'm sorry, I don't get it... You had respect for the police before now?

Going by what I've seen on the roads, I'd have to say at least half of them should be told to act in a matter fitting of their position, or fuck off.

Comment

Did you take his plate and report him for failing to stay in one lane?

I'm sure taking up two lanes (as his mirror was) is illegal?
        “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Don't worry. They're just pissed because they're stuck in a shit job.

WA Police FTL.
          Feels good man.

Comment

Anything is fair game when splitting, especially when there are retards around.
            Police stickers and plastic badges can't cover up retardedness.

Comment

Should fit spurs to your boots. Get a knife sharpener to diamond tip them
              Full length scratch with a light touch.

Comment

well i would've struck out with the boot if it was an ordinary car but the stupidity shocked me, how would they explain to the superiors if i was splatted on the back of their car?
                (226): Forecast for tonight is alcohol, low standards and poor decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by Moorby View Post
                  well i would've struck out with the boot if it was an ordinary car but the stupidity shocked me, how would they explain to the superiors if i was splatted on the back of their car?

".... speed was a contributing factor..."
                  “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

unfortunately the actions of 1 or 2 make them all look like muppets, like most large gatherings of people .
                    unfortunately theres dickheads everywhere these days.

Comment

Originally posted by esquire View Post
                      Don't worry. They're just pissed because they're stuck in a shit job.

WA Police FTL.
                      And low wages
                      Real Men Ride Nakid
                      http://www.streetfighters.com.au

Comment

I wouldn't mind being a cop.
                        Especially a traffic cop, because I abhor people who act like Fucksticks on the roads...

But it's a shame that too many of those fucksticks are already cops...

I know a guy on the bikie squad. He calls traffic cops Jury killers. Because they give the Police an image as liars and dickheads, and as such when a cop testifies, the jury are naturally against them..
                        c o o l s t o r y b r o

Comment

Grrrrrrrrr

Shits me how they play with your life for a joke... and they're fkn police. WTF

Comment

get a helmet cam, then send the footage to today tonight.. I'm sure they'd love that..
                            Come and see us in the 2011 Avon Descent - we're racing boat #234 !

Comment

Man that would be fucking delicious...

"Today on Today Tonight: Police gone wild; Abusing their power; playing with people's lives..."
                              Cut to darkened figure " I was moving past traffic when he pulled out and sat in the middle of two lanes. I almost got killed, and these two cops were laughing...."
                              c o o l s t o r y b r o

Comment

Working...
                              X