video evidence thread: Butt head car drivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• video evidence thread: Butt head car drivers

since a few of us are running on board video, i thought we could start a thread which collects video evidence of car drivers trying to take us out.

I will start with a little contribution from today. Thought i would go and visit my mother after work today and thought to myself, 'i am going to run my cam all the time and collect footage of some of the crazy stuff i see'. It took me less than 2 minutes to capture this idiot on the wrong side of the road.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Lf11LB_AWE"]YouTube - wrong side of the road[/ame]
    Originally posted by Bendito
    If we get to a stop and we are missing a dozen bikes and you are last, it was your fault. Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.

Fucking hell, what is wrong with people?

having said that, it doesn't really surprise me.

Comment

omg that's crazy!! fuckin ell, cars don't kill people, its giving licences to incompetent fuck-tards that does. rage.

Comment

Probally having an "American" moment ie used to driving on the other side of the road.
        Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nero Diablo View Post
          Probally having an "American" moment ie used to driving on the other side of the road.
          to slip inside that island he had to turn 60 degrees and cross a solid double white line while ignoring the solid thick line demarking the end of road he was on and identifying the intersection. From the expression on his face I dont think he even realised he was on the wrong side of the road until he saw me and thought 'hmm this road is a little bit tight'.
          Originally posted by Bendito
          If we get to a stop and we are missing a dozen bikes and you are last, it was your fault. Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.

Comment

Wow.. got it in high enough rez to get the numberplate?

If video evidence is enough to get vehicles impounded for hoonish behaviour, burnouts and such in industrial areas with noone around and no danger to anyone except themselves, surely we could get idiot car drivers off the road the same way? right? right?.... yeah, I didn't think so either, doesnt make it newsworthy if they impound a 45 year old parents camry when dropping off/picking up the kids off at school, despite them blatantly braking the law in a rather dangerous manor to other motorists.

Accidents happen, sure, but theres one keep left sign there very visible, I bet you theres the same on the other side, they either purposly disregarded it or they are stupid. Or shouldn't qualify for a license as they are blind.

</rant>
            Last edited by Triton; 05-11-2007, 10:34 PM. Reason: Spaling mistaeks

Comment

nothing wrong with driving like that is there???? i mean everyone else does it...

Comment

OMFG... that's nuts..

Comment

That's a rough part of Wilson though isn't it?
                  PSB Roller - http://soundcloud.com/talon

Comment

Originally posted by Nero Diablo View Post
                    probly having an "im an absolute fucktard" moment more like it...

Comment

Originally posted by g0zer View Post
                      to slip inside that island he had to turn 60 degrees and cross a solid double white line while ignoring the solid thick line demarking the end of road he was on and identifying the intersection. From the expression on his face I dont think he even realised he was on the wrong side of the road until he saw me and thought 'hmm this road is a little bit tight'.

not to mention the big "fuck off" keep LEFT sign he drove past...... maybe he thought he had to keep the sign to the left of him.
                      Have you won the game recently?? Post here

Comment

No more riding down back roads, leave your bikes on the main road and walk in...
                        Real Men Ride Nakid
                        http://www.streetfighters.com.au

Comment

Great idea - Switch the cams on today Guys!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Triple Treat View Post
                            Great idea - Switch the cams on today Guys!!!
                            No good just recoding you need to have them submitted and looked at.....
                            Real Men Ride Nakid
                            http://www.streetfighters.com.au

Comment

My main concern with this thread is that it will cause me to lose whatever shreds of faith I still had left in humanity. That said, the general public is already doing a pretty good job of that, so bring on the movies.

Comment

Working...
                              X