Thanks Krusty!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Krusty!

Krusty, Thanks for the loan of your precious gear today! It was sooo much appreciated! I had no intention of test riding today, just looking, so it made my day!!!

Also, Thanks to Glenn for the ride. Hope he didn't mind me dragging him away too much.

You guys don't know how hard it was leaving that bike in the shop!! Riding mine tonight will not quite be the same now. Oh well.

Oh, and it was good to share the excitement of the Melb Cup race with you all there! Good timing, and best race viewing I've had for a while, I don't usually watch it.

Sorry I missed Desmo, but I saw him Sunday, so ... what more can I say! - Hi Jim, rest up and see you later maybe. :p

Hugs and see you soon
    karen

What did you ride?

Comment

got to admit, the team @ the honda shop are top notch - enthusiasts, not salespeople! :p

Comment

600RR

I realllly like the white one in the shop, last of the limited editions *drool*

Comment

Would you like 2 buy my current ride, Davey

Comment

got oen of my own for sale! sorry

Comment

Bugga!!!

Comment

You came into the shop today and you didn't come and say hi,How rude.

Comment

good to see ya boney bums sticking together, hehehe

what woz it like karen?

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

Originally posted by potatoe_jones View Post

what woz it like karen?
                    ps,bit of a hike ,but ask orelio{?] at five star yamaha for some test rides on dem bikes its just outta freo but worth a trip!

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

I watched the melb cup race with ya all, Rampage . Then went out for a test ride with Glenn. Sorry I didn't come grab ya! Next time I will.

Originally posted by Rampage View Post
                      You came into the shop today and you didn't come and say hi,How rude.
                      It was good (power plus, baby), but only figured the best seating position 3/4 thru the ride. Might have to go again.

what woz it like karen?
                      I may just do that Thurs, although I'm a bit in love with the white and grey/blek RR600 in the Honda shop. *sigh*
                      ps,bit of a hike ,but ask orelio{?] at five star yamaha for some test rides on dem bikes its just outta freo but worth a trip!

Comment

Your very welcome Glad u enjoyed it!

I am in LOVE with that bike!!

Comment

See, take a few days off sick and all your customers get stolen

Comment

got nothing to do with the visual side of things either eh Desmo?

Comment

Desmo, you snooze, you lose.

Comment

Working...
                              X