SEEING YOUR FIRST REAL ROAD RACE IN THE FLESH

HRC BUILD A TWIN TO RACE IN WORLD SUPERBIKES

HITTING A BIRD WITH YOUR HEAD

SPEND 500 ON A SERVICE AND YOUR BIKE FEELS THE SAME

ROSSI WINS ON THE YAMAHA

SWAPPING A 600 FOR A 1000 DIDN'T MAKE YOU QUICKER

WAYNE RAINEY'S CRASH

THAT WE'RE STILL GETTING AWAY WITH IT

No number 5 yet, but i did hit a crow on my 600 (yea i know, no one ever hits a crow!)
    I am the old bloke on the black and yellow cbr1krr

you can have my #5

hit a pigeon at about 50km/h and nearly took my head off.

Scared the shit outa me :shock:

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Comment

hehe would insurance cover you if reason for crasing was a pigion hit you?? or does the pigion have to have third party?? :? :?

Comment

Have hit a few things but not a bird have seen a dog go under my mates wheels and come out the back (how he stayed on i'll neva know).

"Nothing to see here move along"

Comment

you reckon ridding over a dog and staying on is impressive....you should watch chookie ride over a bike and rider !! and stay on long enough to hit the wall head first :shock: now thats impresive

Comment

you reckon ridding over a dog and staying on is impressive....you should watch chookie ride over a bike and rider !! and stay on long enough to hit the wall head first :shock: now thats impresive
            Faaark that's one way of putting it :roll: he was lucky

Comment

only #3 and #6 have applied to me!

NOt fare!

Comment

Took a seagull in the shoulder at 90km/hr does that count for a number 5 bloody hurt and it killed the little winged rat right then and there [/img]
                Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

I had a bird hit the side of my lid on a country run while i was doin round 200.......if the bird didnt pull up at the last second and hit me with it's belly it prolly woulda gone straight into my head....allmost knocked me off the bike.
                  Spike

Comment

There's a story I need to hear!
                    Meow.

Comment

hit a dog

last year i hit a dog with a FZ 1 wrote the bike off bruised my ego and the bloody dog ran off . Best bit the bike was my mates ride bike he works for yamaha aust it did cost me 250dollars for his excess .

Comment

About 3 weeks ago had to duck twice for bloody birds in one morning!

Suicidal buggers!
                        HONDA! F#@ YER!

Comment

did the same as spike with number five, but got a twenty-eight straight in the visor at about 180.... nearly threw me off the back of the bike, and had a stiff neck for two weeks, cracked visor and blood that never comes out (birds, not mine, thank fuck).....

but still, dumbleyung to katanning in about 18 minutes on a fzr250rr.....

Comment

Need to add a couple........ like
                            First time you 12 o'clock your bike doing 100km/hr or over
                            and first time you get side swiped by a bus on the freeway :twisted: :twisted:

Comment

Working...
                            X