Best Pocket Bike Brands?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Pocket Bike Brands?

Who has what? And what do you think of them? Any "bad" apples amougst 'em?

I would prefer to buy one where I can walk back into the shop and get spares/enhancement stuff over the counter.

So far I have seen V Moto for $550 odd, looked like you had to take front fairing off to get full turn?

And a Thor? (I think) for about $750 , bit bigger.

I was going to have a go for a laugh, looks like a total blast!

http://www.supermotowa.com (under Ride Day Info, Group 1 "pocket Bikes"! ) Bring it on!!!
    222 Loctite doesn't taste too bad.

Star Products brand are good .... they r the real pocket bikes ( small ones ) .....

Go see nth side Kwaka .... Frobisher st ozzy park ...
    Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
    Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

Polini or Dubs'
      sigpic

Comment

I think mines made by CCC (Cheap China Crap)

Would they let you take it for a spin you reckon? Mines full fairing and I can do figure 8's hell easy.

I highly recommend getting a PB with SUSPENSION. My rear wheel collapsed when my bro took it for a spin on the weekend!!!! BUt all good now.

Comment

You only need suspension if you r going to race the lil fella's .... And the suspension ones cost 2-3 grand ....

If you only spending 500 - 1000 on one who cares about suspension ....
          Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
          Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

Best: Polini. 130km/hr telescopic forks, rear spring, twin front disks, rear single disk. expect to pay $3-5k at your door. Italian Made.

2nd : GRC 80-120km/hr depending on your choice of engine. same suspension and brakes as above. motoGP replicas. expect to pay $1-5k depending on you choice of engine, tyres, GP replicas.

it pretty much goes downhill rapidly from there quality wise. but u get what u pay for and its really about what u wanna do with ur pocket bike.

do u wanna have fun with ur mates? buy cheap chineese bikes.

do u wanna race them competitivly? buy polini or GRC

rebecca there is no "pocket bike" store in WA. everywhere u look guys are jumping on the band wagon. u can buy em from bike shops to computer stores to lawnmower repair places. no one carries spares or accessories. yeah i have done my research believe me i been looking at em for the last 12 months. (since i saw em on 1 of the LVX vids)

that is until Perthpocketbikes.com gets up n running!

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

Spares

The Vic Park shop has some spares for their Chinese ones (wheels, tyres, chains). They mentioned that on some of the Chinese ones you can't easily change the gearing as the front 'sprocket' is part of the clutch housing. Apprently the next generation of Chinese ones are coming and are better in this regard.

Comment

Working...
              X