where to buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where to buy?

im new to this forum so hi everyone out there. I m just wondering where i could get 250cc bike in good condition. im thinking of spending about $4000 on it. Please help.
    Turn off the tap when you brush your teeth!!
    Turning the taps off when you brush your teeth, can save up to 5 liters a minute!

Hi there! Welcome to the forum.

Go see the guys at Causeway or grab a quokka... plenty of bikes either place.
    HONDA! F#@ YER!

Comment

Hi there Polishbiker, If you wanna pay over more go to a shop, you'll get some peice of mind or if you know what your looking for in a bike buy from the second hand sections in either the sunday times or the quokka.

I bought a bike for my wife through the sunday times and considering it's a Yamaha I got a great buy.

Comment

PolishBiker eh?
        Welcome to the forums, I'll message you my e-mail address tomorrow.
        I went to see FZR250 with PolishBiker today and didn't like it too much.
        Asking price for that particular bike was $2900 and it is 91/96 model with 36000 kays on odo. Forks seem to be a bit twisted but no oil leakage and bike has been down on both sides but it has been reprayed. There is quite a few nicks and chips on the frame and when I took it for a spin it just didn't respond well. It would rev almost all the way to the redline but it didn't pull nice and smooth. I'm thinking crap in carbies :?:
        I'd say pass on that one mate.
        Fast, cheap & reliable ... pick any two.

Comment

yeah, i think i should consider getting another bike. i will definetely get auto trader 2morrow and look 4 some interesting ones. But since im a noobie i wouldnt know what 2 look 4;/. If any one of U guys finds a good deal on 250cc please let me know. C U on the road.
          Turning the taps off when you brush your teeth, can save up to 5 liters a minute!

Comment

Welcome to the forum PolishBiker.
            Good luck finding a bike. The right one is out there somewhere.
            Enjoy the hunt!

Comment

i saw a yamaha r1-z in the paper (or some magazine....) the other day for like $3500

nice bike
              No amount of genius can overcome a preoccupation to detail.

Comment

I'm in the market too, and on a damn student budget :? Would love to hear what you find.
                you eat ships
                you taste wrong
                you isolate and desolate
                you are not home to man;
                yours is the
                subtlest beauty.

Comment

XooM, so what do u think about that bike, FZR , hm? Yamaha r1-z, if u could give me more details so i could have a look, then that would be awesome. Please give me some good news. C U

Comment

Sathid,

Theres been an R1-Z down at causeway for ages...damn they are sweet, all it needs is some 350 barrels on it and then it would poon....

"At the start of the season, you can’t win the championship in the first round, but you can lose it.” - Travis Pastrana

"If your mind can conceive it then
                    your hands can achieve it"- Nigel Petrie (Engineeredtoslide.com)

Comment

Is the bike still there? I think a might go 2morrow n have a look. i could spend $3500 if the bike is in good condition.

Comment

How about Kawasaki zx7 ninja, 1997 year, 29.000kms for$6200? I think a just gonna spend a bit more money on it and get really good bike. WHat would be a point in getting something cheaper that would last 4 a few months. There is quite few bikes in quokka but to many, i just cannot decide. C U

Comment

How about Kawasaki zx7 ninja, 1997 year, 29.000kms for$6200? I think a just gonna spend a bit more money on it and get really good bike. WHat would be a point in getting something cheaper that would last 4 a few months. There is quite few bikes in quokka but to many, i just cannot decide. C U
                          do you have your big bike lic tho?

Comment

U could always ride CAD's mumma ...... ???? And it won't cost you $4,000 bucks.

Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
                            Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

Just remember dont buy the first bike you fall in love with a better one might be around the corner for less a mate of mine lernt the hard way...

:twisted:

"Nothing to see here move along"

Comment

Working...
                              X