My upgrade 05 Kwaka ZX6R incl. pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My upgrade 05 Kwaka ZX6R incl. pics

Hi guys, just wanted to post up my upgrade- My first bike in Perth! Yay! My old one is in Melbourne awaiting a new owner.
    It's an 05 ZX6R including power commander, race chain, new back sprocket with 2 extra teeth, oggies and steering damper. Lucky for me the previous owner kept the bike very tidy i.e kept it in his house!
    See you guys on the road sometime.
    P.S haven't posted up pics before so I have no idea if they will come out
    Attached Files

Yay Finally Mat

Perfect weather to get to know your new baby aswell, stay safe and have fun

Comment

That's right, will need some riding buddies too to show me the Perth roads. Haven't had a chance to ride with anybody outside of my home town (Melbourne). Looking forward to sharing the road with you guys!

Comment

Nice! Another one in the 636 brigade. We've got that many around here now we could almost have a 636 meet!

Has it got a pipe on it?

Comment

Originally posted by Scoundrel View Post
          Nice! Another one in the 636 brigade. We've got that many around here now we could almost have a 636 meet!

Has it got a pipe on it?
          ATM just the factory, but in time will get something more ballsy but must include a substantial power increase to warrant the $$. In regards have no idea, thinking a full system to get some more ponnies I guess; but presently pretty happy mate.

Comment

I'm going to be biased but I reckon the Akrapovic Evolution system is the shznit. Sounds great, cuts a fair bit of weight from the bike and together with a custom tune for the PCIII you could end up with a handsome little gain but I stress the full system is the way to go, piss the catalytic converter off.

I love mine. Looks great too.

Comment

nice bike mate, but where the hell is highgate?
              (226): Forecast for tonight is alcohol, low standards and poor decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by Moorby View Post
                nice bike mate, but where the hell is highgate?
                On the fringe of Perth, near Mt Lawley

Comment

ahh nice thats not too far away, look forward to seein u on some rides! To see how most of us ride in a group i suggest the learner country ride on the 18th, tis good fun!
                  (226): Forecast for tonight is alcohol, low standards and poor decisions.

Comment

Welcome fellow 636 owner

Comment

Working...
                    X