Things you see at the beach...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things you see at the beach...

I was at the beach early this morning when Graeme Edwards (politician - retired) shows up, as he normally does, but today he was wearing a M.A.D cap. I said g'day and commented about the hat. He just shrugged and said 'some things are worth backing'...

Anyhow, not a political comment or plug, but it was good to see.

D'Art

Shock horror.

Btw, your sig is incorrect.

Half the cagers out there are worse than the median, not the average
    “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

See now I thought this thread was going somewhere more interesting (no offence) something about scantilly clad females.
      DISCLAIMER: I is an idiot

"Physics is: - like sex. Sure, it may give some practical results, but that's not why we do it.
      - to maths what sex is to masturbation"
      -Richard Feynman

Comment

The man was down at Scarbs on the day. Dunno if it was incognito or not though.

Comment

Originally posted by voided View Post
          See now I thought this thread was going somewhere more interesting (no offence) something about scantilly clad females.
          I'm with Voided. Was expecting some sort of depravity

Comment

Originally posted by thro View Post
            Btw, your sig is incorrect.

Half the cagers out there are worse than the median, not the average
            If you really want to get pedantic, it's about 16% that are below average (Average is defined as within one standard deviation from the mean).

Comment

Yeah, it's good to see major figures supporting M.A.D act- THIS SUCKS!! I WANNA SEE PICTURES OF CHICKS IN BIKINIS DAMMIT!
              Dual sport riders do it in the dirt

Comment

Originally posted by Jonchilds View Post
                If you really want to get pedantic, it's about 16% that are below average (Average is defined as within one standard deviation from the mean).
                Let's not just assume that the ability of driver's is distributed in a standard normal fashion.
                Last edited by Bushyz; 11-11-2007, 06:10 PM. Reason: Forgot to include quote, may have caused confusion

Comment

Ok, ok....I give up :p

Comment

I was at Cott yesterday....

Need to go to the beach more often this summer.... There's something about lying opposit to two birds who easily make D's talking about how there should b more nude beaches that is awesome beyond comparison....
                    c o o l s t o r y b r o

Comment

Did you go over and invite them to the party in your pants?

And yes that is awesome.
                      DISCLAIMER: I is an idiot

"Physics is: - like sex. Sure, it may give some practical results, but that's not why we do it.
                      - to maths what sex is to masturbation"
                      -Richard Feynman

Comment

Nope. Just stared at their delicious cleavage for 20 mins, then they went and had a swim, and I stared at their delicious wet cleavage for another 20 mins....

The missus was next to me... God bless sun glasses............
                        c o o l s t o r y b r o

Comment

Originally posted by Breyten View Post
                          The man was down at Scarbs on the day. Dunno if it was incognito or not though.
                          mate, he was one of the guests of honour with a patient from shents riding up the front in a trike on the day

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

Working...
                          X