X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rc30

Any RC30/45 owners in WA?
    RC30 mmm....

the hondashop in midland has/did have one ?

Comment

Still in the shop.
      The guy has almost finished paying it off though.

Comment

Originally posted by Oggy View Post
        Any RC30/45 owners in WA?
        I wish...

There is an RC45 at causeway kawasaki which apparently belongs to the owner and is not for sale.
        That and the ^^^other one seem to be all...
        "No machine has a soul until a man shares his own with it."

Comment

Where I was brought up in Uk, a shop had 2x RC45s standing there, never saw them sold, but what an amazing looking bike

Comment

i know it's off-topic, but a guy i worked with used to own a ducatic 916 senna ltd edition when he was back in england, sold it before he came over here 3 yrs ago.

now he wishes he didn't sell it. (thought it was relevant given rare limited editions....)

Comment

There was a guy who used to take an immaculate RC30 to MCRCWA track days a couple of years ago but have not seen him for a while.
              I am the old bloke on the black and yellow cbr1krr

Comment

dno it it counts but there was a vfr400 at prestige last time i was there.. not quite an rc30/45

J

Comment

Originally posted by hokoyo View Post
                  There was a guy who used to take an immaculate RC30 to MCRCWA track days a couple of years ago but have not seen him for a while.
                  I bought my Tzr 250 of this guy said he is too busy to get to the track.
                  Amazing bike.

Comment

RC45----> RVF400, had one in Germany and it is an awsome little bike....wish I would have brought it, even being crashed........
                    SP RACINGis supported by:
                    MSC Safe Co.com.au S&K Mineservices.com.au
                    Motorcycle Panel and Paint.com.au Metroframing.com.au
                    Jaguarsteelfabrications.com.au DiLena.com.au

Comment

MMMMMM NC 35 would make a great F2 racer.

Comment

Reason for asking is I'd like to get one when we're settled in WA. I've owned a race RC30 and a road/track RC45 and they are truely a fantastic machines, although a little dated and not so cutting edge any more. Still, they look and sound and ride like no other bike and don't depreciate like most other stuff.
                        Once we sell the house here on the Isle of Man I'll have some 'spare change' to indulge again, I even got 'the nod' from the old dragon!
                        RC30 mmm....

Comment

In addition to the above, there's also a guy in South Perth with one, but he's a collector and doesn't ride it. He's also got a Scott, a Hesketh, a Norton Rotary... Bastard.

Suggestion: Buy one B4 you leave Europe, you'll die of old age waiting for a good one to hit the market here...

S.
                          Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

A friggin Hesketh! geeezzzuuuzzzz what a monster, I saw one during the TT one year, big mother of a bike, nice Nickle plate frame as I recall!
                            The old man used to have a Scott (Flying Squirrel I think) and a Vincent Black Shadow, he always regretted selling the Vincent.
                            I've seen a couple of the Norton's about but they're few and far between now, but luckily I saw Hislop on the Abus Norton beat Fogarty on the Loctite Yamaha. Holy f**k that rotary was awesome and what a strange growl/scream it put out, something like an RC30 two stroke!
                            A guy managed to build a Norton Roatry race bike with left overs when the team packed in, he used it in the Manx Grand Prix, painted it matt black and had a scull and cross bones on the side with 'Death Cigaretts' written on it, a slight piss take on the John Player Norton.....
                            Might be a good idea to buy one in Europe, but I guess there must be some left in Japan too? Seemingly an RC30 goes for about £8k to £10K and an RC45 for slightly more. Need to sell the house double quick!
                            RC30 mmm....

Comment

id rather have an R7.... much better bike if you get the race kit. rare as hens teeth though!

Comment

Working...
                              X