goldwing killin the twisties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• goldwing killin the twisties

[ame="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x30nzi_goldwing_extreme"]Video Goldwing - goldwing, gl, 1800, ghost, maitrise - Dailymotion Share Your [email protected]@[email protected]@value="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/vMymOKZD6Bup9lgV8"@@[email protected]@http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/vMymOKZD6Bup9lgV8[/ame]

:pop monacle:

Jesus.. scrape, scraaaaaaaaaaape. Respect.
    such comment
    wow
    many post

Comment

regardless of your preferred machine, the GW is an impressive piece of kit - 1.8L flat 6 engine FTW!

Comment

Um.... fark...
        In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
        Its the little things that make the difference
        Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
        If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

FaarK...are you sure that isn't a Fireblade with a fakey tail?

either way he is bloody good to watch. nice road.

Comment

Damn, that think would through more sparks than savi's centre stand!
            Those who risk nothing, do nothing, achieve nothing, become nothing.

Comment

Yeah seen this video posted on another forum a while ago, funny how long it takes to go the rounds...

Ahh the dragon, must ride that road one day.

Comment

Restecp.
                Work Buy Consume Die

Comment

Originally posted by sucka View Post

Ahh the dragon, must ride that road one day.
                  This road would be banned and closed to traffic if it existed in WA. Lobby groups of concerned citizens and the road safety authorities would demand that it be straigtened before it could be re-opened for traffic. Either that, or they would put speed humps on it and post a speed limit of 40kph - then ensure it was VERY heavily policed.
                  "Live Long and Prosper"

Bayswater Martial Arts and Yoga Centre

Comment

Originally posted by Spock View Post
                    This road would be banned and closed to traffic if it existed in WA. Lobby groups of concerned citizens and the road safety authorities would demand that it be straigtened before it could be re-opened for traffic. Either that, or they would put speed humps on it and post a speed limit of 40kph - then ensure it was VERY heavily policed.

It DOES have a slow speed limit...and IS heavily policed. it also has its own Tree of Shame. There was talk of it closing down...I hope not. Me and a mate in Florida are going to do it in the next two years.
                    Originally posted by Red_is_Best
                    hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

Impressive!

Comment

Originally posted by Fastgirl View Post
                        It DOES have a slow speed limit...and IS heavily policed. it also has its own Tree of Shame. There was talk of it closing down...I hope not. Me and a mate in Florida are going to do it in the next two years.
                        One of our Honda Riders Club members has done it. He trailered his bike all the way from Canada to do it. As I recall he stayed for a few days and just did the road over and over.

The good thing about twisty roads is that they are hard to police from a speeding point of view.

(As for policing for reckless riders/drivers - I don't have a problem with that in principle. No one wants to be cleaned up by some moron coming the other way who can't stay on their side of the road).
                        "Live Long and Prosper"

Bayswater Martial Arts and Yoga Centre

Comment

Signage from a road not as long but with similar twisties in central QLD. Intrestingly the speed limits are 100km/h. Shear drops not even a metre from the side of the road and no barriers in alot of places.
                          In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
                          Its the little things that make the difference
                          Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
                          If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

Watching this vid, me thinks, this guy has been on there once or twice.....
                            SP RACINGis supported by:
                            MSC Safe Co.com.au S&K Mineservices.com.au
                            Motorcycle Panel and Paint.com.au Metroframing.com.au
                            Jaguarsteelfabrications.com.au DiLena.com.au

Comment

I call bulshit... sportsbike with a 'glass GW tail and some globes stuck on it.
                              2006 Yamaha R1SP;
                              In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
                              Amen, brother. Amen.
                              My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

Working...
                              X