Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Service for a Kawasaki ??

Hi All

I have been getting my 2000 ZX-12R serviced by MDH. The guy is an excellent Mechanic and has done a bloody great job - but I just can't afford him anymore. Can anyone suggest a good Bike Mechanic, one who has worked a bit on Kawaka's as well......

Thanks in advance

Chewie........

Derek Ball llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllll

Search, you'll find his number

Comment

Well it depends on what you're getting done...I got my ZZR serviced last month and it cost me $817 but that was a major service including valve clearances and a new tyre...I got my 636 serviced about 2 weeks later which was just a routine service and it was just over $200.

Both times by Causeway Kawasaki. You could try that Derek Ball guy, I've never used him but other forum members have and they swear by him.

Oh, by the way, you get what you pay for

Comment

Derek Ball has been looking after my beastie for a while now, no complaints at all.
        For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
        For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Derek Ball FTW

Comment

+1 for Derek Ball. He just serviced mine and it's hell nice now. Top bloke.
            Feels good man.

Comment

Thanks to all the replies

Don't get me wrong - I know you get what you pay for - however the last time around I don't think that's what happened.......

It looks like Derek's got the nod - I'll give him a call

Thanks again and ride safe all .....

Comment

Working...
              X