Has anyone saved someone elses bike??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone saved someone elses bike??

just wondering after reading about a 450 yam being floged at dog swamp..
    has anyone ever saved / thought they saved someone elses bike from being stolen or destroyed?? i knew a guy that had his bike stolen right outside a place in northbridge, when there was people around and a bouncer at the door... ive always thought about this..

yeah I saved a yammy from a life of drugs and criminal behaviour

Comment

Years ago I was woken up in the night by some noise in the street outside my window. I looked out & two guys were trying to wheel a bike up the street - despite the bars being locked to the left.
      I called the cops & 10 mins later they pounced from 3 directions and gave chase to the scattering culprits.
      Result: bike returned to owner, dunno what happened to the thiefs.

Comment

hopefully severely pineappled

Comment

Saved a guys bike at scarbs.
          Had mine parked up on the path and he rode past slowly from where he was parked to head out onto the road, hit something slippery and over he went. He went straight to the ground but his exhaust hit the front tyre of my bike at a perfect angle which meant all of his bike stayed off the ground - and lucky for him, it only touched the tyre/rubber on mine, so didnt get a scratch on either bike

Comment

I have handed in keys that were in a bike at a shopping centre.

Was tempting to take it for a ride through a few cameras 1st
            You put the c*nt in country run

Comment

Told a bloke on a blue RGV about his fork seals leeking oil over his front tyre... ended up getting it picked up..
              Originally posted by kyliejane
              benjamin is nobodys friend. if benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.
              Originally posted by harns
              Good riders don't need insurance though, they can evade any situation

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

Comment

Saved from getting stolen...indirectly, through passing on information. Directly in retreiving my own stolen bike.

Comment

Working...
                X