Planning a trip? www.gdaypubs.com.au

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planning a trip? www.gdaypubs.com.au

Looking to travel and want to check out the local brews, grab a meal or find a place to stay?
    Check this site out; G'day Pubs :: Welcome to Gday Pubs
    Information includes accommodation, photography, history, facilities and beers on tap.

Enjoy, but drink responsibly.
    2006 Yamaha R1SP;
    In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
    Amen, brother. Amen.
    My nemesis; Barfridge

Why is there a 'd' in the name?
    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Yah I misread this title as gaypubs.com.au as well..

fruity

Comment

OK you guys are both totally gay

(i also read that too oops)

Comment

tragic domain name..
          “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Meh, I just copied it out of the latest AMCN. If you guys have problems with reading cos your subconcious is blocking out letters, that's your problem.
            2006 Yamaha R1SP;
            In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
            Amen, brother. Amen.
            My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

they do feature the court at the bottom of the page though....

(edit: for wa that is...)
              Last edited by NoDs; 16-11-2007, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X