Cant make up my mind...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant make up my mind...

So Ive heard of a kick arse R6 for sale with all the fruit for racing...about 13k. Now Ive been thinking about an R6 for ages, thinking Id have more fun and become a better racer on a 6. 'Cept Id have to sell the R1. The hubby wont let me have two bike! (sheesh)....but I love my R1...its a great bike.....so Im in a quandry...Id have to sell the 1 to get the 6. I dont know what to do!!!

Opinions? Ideas?
    Originally posted by Red_is_Best
    hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

sack the hubby and have both or
    sell the R1 for peanuts to someone who doesn't ride and needs you to "keep it going" every so often at the track.

q
    bevel drive, belt drive, desmoquattro, testastretta, desmosedici....an evolution
    -> Triumph 675, a revolution and obsession
    __________________________________________________ _________________________

Comment

Will the R6 be more manageable for you? If you can cut a faster lap time on the 6 then go for it, upgrade when you feel you are at the limit of the 6.

Thats what I would do anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Fastgirl View Post
        thinking about an R6 for ages, thinking Id have more fun

dont see the issue.........

Comment

I love the dilemmas that come up in this forum ... R1 or R6, ZX636 or GSXR750, ZX14 or Busa... Wish I had these kinds of questions

Go the R6 ... Nobody likes 'what ifs' ... get it, have fun, then think about the next one
          Originally posted by JuanGabrielle
          I snuffle some commanders, I boomerang and disport, I go to the despite. Susie Isaacs has a large collection of cheesier amoebas.

Comment

I can't decide between the black or blue shirt for tonight. The blue brings out my eyes, but the black makes me look less fat.

It's a tough call.
            For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
            For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Blue and black vertical stripes.

Comment

That is absolute gold BF!

Comment

Originally posted by taint View Post
                  Will the R6 be more manageable for you? If you can cut a faster lap time on the 6 then go for it, upgrade when you feel you are at the limit of the 6.

Thats what I would do anyway
                  Its not about being more manageable. I can manage the R1 fine...love it. But the R6 for the track Ive heard is a much better bike. Better corner speed...and its the 600's that have most of the lap records around our track

Originally posted by barfridge View Post
                  I can't decide between the black or blue shirt for tonight. The blue brings out my eyes, but the black makes me look less fat.

It's a tough call.
                  Go the blue.

Originally posted by Desmogod View Post
                  Blue and black vertical stripes.
                  Vertical stripes can make ya look fat.

And must you two shit all over every SINGLE thread in existence?
                  Originally posted by Red_is_Best
                  hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

With out a doubt Fastgirl get the R6. MUCH MUCH better to ride on the track and it will make yo a better rider. Go on you know you want too I dare you

MM

Comment

I'm a firm believer in "change is as good as a holiday".
                      Make the change, you never know you may love it.
                      If not, you can always go back to an R1.
                      I say go for it!
                      Spiral out, keep going...

Comment

What, so he won't let you have a track bike and a road bike? It's one or the other?

Comment

Borrow against the house and keep both
                          Surely you can have your cake and eat it too.
                          LIVE TO RIDE AND RIDE TO LIVE
                          LET THOSE WHO RIDE DECIDE

'Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out,
                          shouting 'FUCK YEAH ...WHAT A RIDE!'

REGRET NOTHING YOUVE DONE

Comment

Get the R6 + a dirt bike, and sell nothing.

Dont trade toys ---> accumulate

(Sorry, I can be a bad influence sometimes - but thats how it works here!!!)

Having only the one bike --- gee, thats CRAZYTALK!!!!!
                            Increasing my carbon footprint - one 500 @ a time...

Comment

^^^^^^ Whs ^^^^^

Comment

Working...
                              X