saw another dude crash :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saw another dude crash :(

was having breakfast with the family yesterday in South Perth when i heard this cruiser start its engine and take off down the road. well it got about 30m then locked up its back well and went straight into the arse of this Corolla and the bloke riding it went ass over head and ended up in the island on the road. the stupid corolla was sitting in the right lane not moving coz it was trying to get into this carpark EXCEPT it didnt have its indicator on. so i guess the rider thought it was going to eventually move off but it didnt. who knows??

ran down there to help the poor bloke out and see if he was all right and all he was doing was saying F**K lol. i told him what i thought would be best - like to not remove his helmet (it was an open face cruiser one) and to lay in a straight line and to not move his legs etc. stayed with him till the ambulance came, which was suprisingly only about 2 mins. well the ambulance ppl asked him all these questions about who is is and asked him what just happened and he seemed to be alright. they got him up off the ground and sat him in the back of the ambo.

the bike was a nice metallic blue cruiser off some sort. didnt really take the time to check it out. it was wierd to see it happen. glad hes OK tho!
    Last edited by Walley; 18-11-2007, 10:04 AM.

Damn Corollas!

Comment

i reckon you would be hard pressed to blame the driver if you rear end someone.
      The Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by resist View Post
        ^WHS^

Corolla's are good, I own one

Comment

Originally posted by resist View Post
          Watching where you're going FTW !
          CAUTION: ATTEMPTING TO OVERTAKE THIS VEHICLE MAY RESULT IN A HIGH SPEED WHEELIE

Comment

It's sucks more when your bike is trashed and its all your fault
            helmet hair is all the fashion statement i need #154

Comment

sounds harsh :S

nice to hear you helped out walley!!

Comment

yeah, its the worst when you've got no-one but urself to blame and vent on

Comment

yeah, good moves there, making sure that he didn't move too much.

You know what the crazy thing is? I bet the corolla still drove just fine. Those things are damn near indestructable.
                  Dual sport riders do it in the dirt

Comment

I dont see how thats crazy. What would be crazy is if the car was written off and the driver lying on the road dying, and the bike and rider were fine.

Comment

Originally posted by agent_prvocateur View Post
                      I dont see how thats crazy.
                      There is a blood run on today so why don't you go and give 4 litres, you don't need it,

Mods, can you get rid of this clown?
                      Last edited by hokoyo; 19-11-2007, 05:57 AM. Reason: no reference to Abu Dhabi
                      I am the old bloke on the black and yellow cbr1krr

Comment

Originally posted by Walley View Post
                        ... then locked up its back ...
                        I never undestood Cruiser riders love of the back brake. I hope he was using thr front as well.
                        "It's just a motorcyle race" - Mick Doohan, post-race press conference, Phillip Island.

Comment

Originally posted by DesmoFan View Post
                          I never undestood Cruiser riders love of the back brake. I hope he was using thr front as well.
                          Mine's only got a near useless drum brake out back so I almost never use it, as hitting it hard is probably just going to lock it up anyway.

Comment

Working...
                          X