Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repsol Fairings for 07 CBR600RR

Opinions? ....

eBay Motors: HONDA CBR 600 CBR600RR 2007 FULL SET BODYWORK FAIRING R (item 290181452248 end time Nov-20-07 19:08:35 PST)

I Like!
    71.43%
    Dont Likey
    9.52%
    Its Ok
    19.05%

yumcha. they are good though. Saw a gixxer done up with the corona fairings that the same people make...

only prob is you don't get a tank so unless you paint/sticker up your tank it'll stick out like dogs balls.

Comment

o wait that has a tank. looks orrite.

Comment

the bikes that have plastic tank covers like the CBR's now get the tank cover to match..... i was gonna get a set for the 954, but i would have had to get another tank to repaint...... too hard.....

Comment

the guy i spoke to with the corona one said the only prob was some of the pieces didnt quite line up right - lots of holes to be drilled and some that need re-drilling
          but in the end it all looked good.

Comment

heard the same thing too, but supposedly once they are lined up correctly, they come on and off easily and line up right each time....... i still am keen on the Konica Minolta rep for the 954 though..... see what happens when some money starts coming in soon.....

Comment

mmm i like.

also re-assuring to know that if i bin it i can get a full fairing kit for about 500-600 bucks
              “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

i got these from skymotorparts in hong kong but those look like the same type

make sure you put some heat shielding inside the fairings to stop melting coz it is thinner plastic than OEM fairings

fiddly to fit but worth it for the price and don't get shitty if the paint job isn't 100% but i would buy them again

Comment

Working...
                X