Insurance S.O.S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurance S.O.S

Some one any one please help me with advice, for i belive i am taking it up the arse with the amount i pay for insuance!!!!!! Just got my third year renewal from Swann on my 2002 R1, no infringements in the last three yers, no loss of license in 5yrs, and only one claim 4 1/2 years ago and i get a $1500 bill im over 25 so what is the deal???? Are we all suffering this kind of abuse or am i just unlucky??? I phoned QBE... $1800 What the??? Any suggestions please!!! Otherwise I'm giving this game away. Any one want a R1?? Fun to ride Impossible to insure!!!!
    Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

I pay a similar amount of money for a similar bike.
    If you can... you MUST!

Comment

sos insurance

do yourself a favor ring western qbe get a quote and if its less go to ur local bike shop and see if swann will match it i got $400 off my insurance renewal by doing this .

Comment

It's because you own the most crashed bike in the world ....

My 954 blade cost me $1150 a year through swann and im 25 with full no claim and good history .....

Buy a 600 or sumfin and pay less insurance or do what i do ... FUK it, just pay it and ride .....
        Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
        Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

Don't know about the costs of insuring an R1 but I figure it might have something to do with CLOWNS having massive claims with them. :evil:

Comment

im all for charging the loons who cant ride and crash lots more, but this is not the case this time around
            Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

im all for charging the loons who cant ride and crash lots more, but this is not the case this time around
              I was not aiming this at you, I was stating that there are Clowns on these bikes that insist on crashing them all the time..Unfortunatly we all end up paying for there constant fuck ups .... Although accidents do happen.

Comment

I feel your pain... some quotes i just got - aged 19 20%ncb no accidents or fines:

04 Z750 - $3048
                99 zx6r - $2139
                04 sv650 - $753
                01 sv650 - $1208 :?: wth
                98 gsxr 750 - $3198

hooray... looks like the gpx will have to do for a while >_< although the sv650 is looking tempting..

Comment

Farrck it's only going to get worse. I'm due for my renewal soon on the new Blade. I might need a wheel barra to collect the mail :oops:

Insurance is a business and it does cost them a lot of money each year with idiots riding bikes they can not handle or control, and bikes getting lighter and faster every year, there's no hope for us.

Comment

</span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (\"Gordo\")</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (\"77R1\")</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>im all for charging the loons who cant ride and crash lots more, but this is not the case this time around[/b][/quote]

I was not aiming this at you, I was stating that there are Clowns on these bikes that insist on crashing them all the time..Unfortunatly we all end up paying for there constant fuck ups .... Although accidents do happen.[/b][/quote]

no no not taking it personally, just ticked off

Comment

[
                      quote="Ben250"]I feel your pain... some quotes i just got - aged 19 20%ncb no accidents or fines:

04 750 - $3048
                      99 zx6r - $2139
                      04 sv650 - $753
                      01 sv650 - $1208 :?: wth
                      98 gsxr 750 - $3198

hooray... looks like the gpx will have to do for a while >_< although the sv650 is looking tempting..
                      [/quote]

christ maybe i should be happy then :?

Comment

im paying ~$2600 a year for a 600

:/

Comment

insurance

gees i like being over 30yrs old now
                          my 1300 is a class 4 bike to insure and theres a extra charge as well because its a sp
                          one speeding conviction
                          $750 to insure it for 16,000 as well as my $800 helmet
                          an excess of $150

Comment

You're lucky MitchXJR :cry:

Comment

hey rob, tell the insurance its covered in cameras and see if they do a discount
                              YAMAHA AUSTRALIA - FUCKING CLOWNS

Comment

Working...
                              X