Dazza had an Off - AHG TS ticket "SOLD" Wed 28 Nov

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dazza had an Off - AHG TS ticket "SOLD" Wed 28 Nov

Had an off today coming around a blind bend and a car had stopped and slowly turning into driveway, went down........ouch!!!. Feeling very sore and sorry for myself, just got home from hospital nothing broken but very sore.

The Duke didnt come off as good as I did, dreading to find out how much I will need to spend or claim on Insurance.

I wont be able to do AHG Tuning Session now on Wed 28th Nov, how do I go about selling my ticket just list it here or do I need to go thru AHG???
    DOCWA

Sorry about your incident!

Yep, just list away. Someone will grab it, and no probs with AHG. I had a sess booked previously and couldn't make it either; someone grabbed it. I just called AHG to let them know who was taking it over and all was cool.

Comment

good to hear you only have bruizes mate !
      hope the duke gets sorted soon for ya .

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

heal up quick.. (to both you and the duc)

Comment

Oh no Dazza, very sorry to hear matey.

Hope your back riding soon, give me a hoy if you need anything!!

Comment

sorry to hear Daz. If you need anything just holler. Heal fast mate.

q
            bevel drive, belt drive, desmoquattro, testastretta, desmosedici....an evolution
            -> Triumph 675, a revolution and obsession
            __________________________________________________ _________________________

Comment

Sorry to hear mate.

PM sent about TS
              Hello, you've reached the psychiatric hotline. If you are obsessive/compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you have multiple personalities, press 2, 3, 4, and 5. If you are simply paranoid, just stay on the line - we know who you are.

Comment

Dazza
                Good on the throttle not so good on the brakes ! Might have to get that radar or xray vision checked
                Get well soon mate, to bad there is no compo with this one !

Bert
                It's better to be thought stupid than open your mouth and remove all doubt

Pure speed in sixth gear on a 5,000 foot straightaway is one thing, but pure speed in third gear on a gravel-strewn, downhill, ess turn is quite another.
                Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

sorry to hear dazza.....heal fast mate.....

still up for dinner on the 5th??

Comment

OUch hope you get the Duc back on the road without to much trouble.

AHG ticket should got fast if not already gone

Comment

All PSBMI, Stay on your toes, things happen in three's right! With the doc's bike n now this!

Glad to hear your ok Dazza!
                      I love two strokes. Because they annoy the shit out of people. ^_^

Comment

^^^wts^^^
                        .. and thats Racer # 193 to y'all; my fabulous sponsors (who all do good shit) are: Graeme Fleming IT Consultants, Vision Image, Pacific Safety Wear, Excess Power Equipment, Pro Photo Booth

.. and according to Sean'o: 'get the Kwaka (never thought i would say that!)'

Comment

Hope you heal quick and get your Duke fixed soon

Seems to be a whole load of people having offs in the last couple of weeks, hope the trend stops soon

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post
                            Dazza
                            Good on the throttle not so good on the brakes ! Might have to get that radar or xray vision checked
                            Get well soon mate, to bad there is no compo with this one !

Bert
                            Brakes work great on my bike Bert, have seen that previously but yesterday was bit hard to brake hard just coming out of turn tried to straighten up but realised would have hit car so vered left and front went out from under me buggar

Originally posted by ENVEE 2
                            still up for dinner on the 5th??
                            Yes will still be there for dinner, maybe turning up on shanes bike though

Originally posted by potatoe_jones
                            good to hear you only have bruizes mate !
                            Yes lucky only bad graze on hip and knee but was painful when they were digging out bits of loose bitumen, shoulder cant lift much but not dislocated and redone ligaments in ankle bit worse 2nd time around though but I will be back out there in no time

TS gone already you were right stoneville they are hot
                            DOCWA

Comment

thats not good to hear. heal quick.

as for the TS ticket, just make sure the person you sell it to has already done the ARD day, as being an ex employee of AHG DTEC, i know how strict they are on this factor.

good luck selling it.

Comment

Working...
                              X