Police Splitting/Speeding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police Splitting/Speeding

No no.. its not what you think.. they were fully law obiding and riding like supposed to.
    Two cop bikes on the way home last night were a few cars ahead... both next to eachother, the traffic was pretty banked up for the next few k's.

Then outa nowhere.. both cops turn on there lights and started splitting and going flatout when in the clear.

Because i didnt want to split with them im front of me.. they were now created a lane wide split down the traffic for me to cruise right behind them

So i just wanted to say thankyou

But it does get me wondering, were those 2 cop bikes sick of the traffic jams and just needed an excuse to split and speed.. :o

more than likely, wouldn't you

Comment

As we all know..the Thin Blue Line observes all road rules, does not flout the law or take advantage of their position in society.
      Originally posted by Viper
      I'm probably fucking something up.
      FOREVER RIDING WITH "DAVO" - FarRider #1

http://forum.fjr13.org/index.php
      Administrator

Comment

I've watched a police car turn on the lights, perform an otherwise illegal u-turn, turn off the lights and continue.
        This is general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs (your personal circumstances). Before using this advice to decide whether to purchase a product you should consider how appropriate it is in regard to your personal circumstances.

Comment

I followed a nice police bike heading north on the fwy the other day and it was great splitting with him at a bit over, until he musta got the shits and went into the bus lane to get 4 cars ahead.
          I think about sex every tits seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
            I've watched a police car turn on the lights, perform an otherwise illegal u-turn, turn off the lights and continue.
            Might be easier to hit the "Two's and Blues" than the indicator.....
            Originally posted by Viper
            I'm probably fucking something up.
            FOREVER RIDING WITH "DAVO" - FarRider #1

http://forum.fjr13.org/index.php
            Administrator

Comment

another popular one is on william st/hay st intersection they always flick their lights on to run the red, then back off on the otherside. I've also NEVER seen cops doing burnouts in their paddy wagons at the intersection of leach hwy and murdoch drive, and I've never ever seen a cop on a bike do a wheelie. Absolutely law abiding.
              Originally posted by kyliejane
              benjamin is nobodys friend. if benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.
              Originally posted by harns
              Good riders don't need insurance though, they can evade any situation

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

Comment

I thought we all understood that if the police are doing it, it's A-OK, and they certainly won't pull up and fine you if you follow suit given that would be proving first and foremost that they were not heading to any kind of emergency and secondly that what they were doing was illegal. Police are all law abiding citizens and top blokes, no power trips here.

Now move along and don't question their actions or they'll have to attack you rather than reason with you, all for the greater good, mind...

Comment

Before moving to Cottesloe, we used to have a little office on Stirling Highway in Claremont.

Every now and then the Fire truck would come screaming down the highway with lights and sirens going. The'd then pull into our street and park in the middle of the road with the lights on and one of them would jump out and dash across to the Deli and pick up a box of lunches.

Comment

but firies are allowed to they dont fine people for doing the samething

Comment

Some of my mates are cops and they do this sort of shit all the time. It just shows that even cops are hoons
                      The Equity Crowd
                      Marketing, Websites, Business Development

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
                        Heh, I fairly often see the lights go on so they can take traffic short cuts, then toddle off in no apparent hurry.

Stopped phasing me a while ago.
                        such comment
                        wow
                        many post

Comment

Originally posted by shmoo View Post
                          Before moving to Cottesloe, we used to have a little office on Stirling Highway in Claremont.

Every now and then the Fire truck would come screaming down the highway with lights and sirens going. The'd then pull into our street and park in the middle of the road with the lights on and one of them would jump out and dash across to the Deli and pick up a box of lunches.
                          'Are we in time? We heard the fire alarm going off!'
                          'Fire Alarm? What have you been smoking? Ahahaha, you get my fabulous joke?'
                          'Yeah, good one chuckles. Might aswell give us a box of wings while I'm here.'
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FJ Steve View Post
                            As we all know..the Thin Blue Line observes all road rules, does not flout the law or take advantage of their position in society.
                            Meh, the perks of responsibility.
                            DISCLAIMER: I is an idiot

"Physics is: - like sex. Sure, it may give some practical results, but that's not why we do it.
                            - to maths what sex is to masturbation"
                            -Richard Feynman

Comment

don't know about you guys, but if i called them i would need them ASAP.
                              Atlas Performance, dyna pumps, " your name goes here"

Comment

Working...
                              X