Aprilia hates me!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aprilia hates me!!!

I've had an Aprilia Shiver 750 on order for some time now only to have the dates constantly slip but I'm a patient man. To a point....

"it will be here by the end of Sept"

"Sorry, it's slipped to Oct"

"Hmm, maybe November! Yep, confirmed it will be here by last week in November"

*just got this call
    "bad news I'm afraid. It won't be here until Fe...err I mean Jan."

Now seeing that I've taken the WHOLE of December off, Jan / Feb doesn't really suit. So the question now is, what to buy!!!!

/rant

** BTW: this no reflection on the Dealer. They've been excellent.

D'Art

Maybe politely ask the dealer if you can get out of the deal?

Comment

He already offered thankfully hence my comment about the dealership being good about it.

Comment

Last edited by Moorby; 21-11-2007, 09:13 AM. Reason: read D'Artagnan's 2nd post
        (226): Forecast for tonight is alcohol, low standards and poor decisions.

Comment

Aprilia are fucking useless. I've had parts on order since July and the tossers still havent sent them. I have since sold the bike and will never be buying anything Aprilia again

Comment

If your still longing for something Italian, then what about the Motor Guzzi Griso? 850 or 1100 cc

Comment

Luv that "Stick your head in here" exhaust

NOT
              Originally posted by Viper
              I'm probably fucking something up.
              FOREVER RIDING WITH "DAVO" - FarRider #1

http://forum.fjr13.org/index.php
              Administrator

Comment

Originally posted by shmoo View Post
                If your still longing for something Italian, then what about the Motor Guzzi Griso? 850 or 1100 cc
                I would prefer something with character, but even the Guzzis scare me Just about resigned to getting a 'standard' bike.

Oh well, I'm off to have a look....

D'Art

Comment

Hmmm...just talked to a dealer over East and he swears he's just sold one and has another couple out the door next week. Maybe it's just getting them here?

D'Art

Comment

Aprilia and Guzzi australia are handled by the John Sample Group. Get on their case about it.

And for ordering parts for an Ape, go direct to 3rd party places in the UK and USA.

Apriliaforum -Aprilia Discussions, Accessories, Parts, Racing, Shopping, Community

^^^ Thats the american site. Mainly use the UK for RS 125's and 250's and other two strokes.
                    I love two strokes. Because they annoy the shit out of people. ^_^

Comment

Yeah, ring up John Sample group and whinge to them.
                      Explain the dealer is tops, doing everything they can, and its this distributor who's dropping the ball.

Comment

or go buy it over east. ROAD TRIP FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by shmoo View Post
                          or go buy it over east. ROAD TRIP FTW!
                          Best Idea

Comment

depending on when they hit our fair shores ... what about the new ducati monster???

Comment

Character = Pain in the ass

jap bike FTW
                              Increasing my carbon footprint - one 500 @ a time...

Comment

Working...
                              X