other people messing with your bike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• other people messing with your bike

OK, so who's had someone fuck with their bike?

Me? So far:

- rear axle sliders stolen
    - right hand front rebound adjustment changed (!)

Anyone else had wierd shit going on? Just noticed the rebound adjustment on the weekend... :|
    “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

thats what u get for having a pretty new bike. get and old hunk of shit like mine and no one touches it :p
    Hello, you've reached the psychiatric hotline. If you are obsessive/compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you have multiple personalities, press 2, 3, 4, and 5. If you are simply paranoid, just stay on the line - we know who you are.

Comment

fluoro green bubblegum on the engine

Comment

what i don't get is that i havent even been commuting to work on it yet (start next week)... fifo previously = bike not very often out of my sight.... :|
        “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

I had someone hang their shopping from my oggie knobs and take/post pics.

Aside from that, no one has touched it. The neighbourhood cats/dogs liked to piss on it ....

Comment

get pissed off with parents putting their little kids on them at the shops.... awwwww

*kicks kids off bike*

Comment

^^^ WHS.... its amazing how the parents have no understanding of why you could possible be so annoyed.
              In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
              Its the little things that make the difference
              Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
              If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

esp if they've got all sticky fingers from an ici-pop or something... or have just crapped their nappy and it's leaking all out....

ewww - that was a bad mental image!

Comment

Originally posted by Aphex View Post
                  ^^^ WHS.... its amazing how the parents have no understanding of why you could possible be so annoyed.
                  Follow them back to their car and get in, fuck around for a minute, then they understand

Comment

Originally posted by thro View Post
                    OK, so who's had someone fuck with their bike?

Me? So far:

- rear axle sliders stolen
                    were they installed with a dab of loctite 243?.....were they thru the axel sliders or pick up bobbins? wouldnt be the first set to fall out while riding

Originally posted by Brougham View Post
                    get pissed off with parents putting their little kids on them at the shops.... awwwww
                    Originally posted by taint View Post
                    Follow them back to their car and get in, fuck around for a minute, then they understand
                    or direct small sticky hands towards hot ceramic coated exhaust.....

i actually had a small punch on with a guy at hillary's marina over something like this..pick your little dirt magnet up and sit them on my 2 day old ducati, then treat me like im out of line for arcing up at him......

Comment

I had a guy who couldn't understand why I cracked the shits when I walked outside and found him sitting his snotty nosded little shitmaker on my 748R.
                      He eventually left, where I followed him to his car and jumped on the bonnet.

Comment

rofl @ jumping on the bonnet

did you jump up and down as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Desmogod View Post
                          I had a guy who couldn't understand why I cracked the shits when I walked outside and found him sitting his snotty nosded little shitmaker on my 748R.
                          He eventually left, where I followed him to his car and jumped on the bonnet.

LoL casual.. just jumped on his bonnet you know the drill...

haha

And are you tell me people actually pick up there kids and put them on your bikes...

Comment

Originally posted by Brougham View Post

*kicks kids off bike*
                            But you should respect there decision to take there kids where they want

Comment

Originally posted by frazcat View Post
                              And are you tell me people actually pick up there kids and put them on your bikes...
                              I see it all the time, work near Clancy's. Always bikes outside there

Comment

Working...
                              X