No announcement yet.

Best range of 2pce leathers in Perth??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best range of 2pce leathers in Perth??

Hiyas,

I have finally managed to save enough $$ to kit myself out with leathers boots and a new helmet.. Anyways can someone point me to a place that has the largest range? I'm not toooo worried if its a little more expeensive as long as I have the range.
    Will you insure me?!

Re: Best range of 2pce leathers in Perth??

Hiyas,
    I'm not toooo worried if its a little more expeensive as long as I have the range.
    someone is cashed up

Comment

Believe me I have been saving for this since I bought my Gixxer in '01 and it hasn't been easy! But i like my skin on my flesh so its a small price
      Will you insure me?!

Comment

well the shops that support us (PS have a good range ...and they can normally get anything u want if its not on the shelf there and then

id head out and see either ralph at northside or chookie at causeway..

that way u know u'll get looked after too.
        Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

That will make a change from wearing through the knees of your jeans like the last PE trackday. I know Chookie is sponsored by alpinestars and can get anything in for you. Haven’t looked recently at how much they have in stock but in my experience nobody seems to stock too much. Also ask Chookie if the factory are having any sales as when I was looking they were having a warehouse sale with some real good prices for quality kit.

Comment

You won't have much luck finding someone that stocks great range of leathers in perth. Every shop has 1 or 2 pairs and thats it. I know I've been looking fro a pair myself. All of them say they can order them in but whats the use if you can't try them on and be sure they fit. I you do find a pair you might consider just trying it for a size and then have a look on the net. Some overseas shops are selling same gear for much, much less than over here.
            My 2c
            Fast, cheap & reliable ... pick any two.

Comment

causeway motorcycles have a few pairs of the alpinstars track pants in stock at the moment, from 52 to 56 or so (european sizing)... but at 700 bucks, versus $420 off the net, dunno...

EDIT: check out www.kneedraggers.com for prices and shit, might as well while the dollar is at $0.73US.... that makes a pair of track pants and a stunt jacket (both alpinestars) come in under $830 plus shipping (AUD), whereas the stunt jacket alone here is $799 or so and the pants are $600+...... :shock:

Comment

I definately considedered getting in from USA but there is always the danger that the sizing is slightly off. Many of the suits available in the US are not avial here (or have slightly different models) and thus sizing might be off (Well yes get one that is avail here and there ), also if there happens to be a problem with the quality then I will be stuffed around etc. I really want to try a few on and go for the one that fits best (Damn i wish they would let me go for a ride in one) and just bite the bullet price wise. I am getting a Helmet/Boots/2pce suit so I assume paying cash for that combo should see a sizeable discount anyways.

The other reason I want to get it locally is I really would like it for the Track day on the 30th
                Will you insure me?!

Comment

ebay

Comment

^ What he said. 8)

Comment

Oh well all done now Causeway Honda helped me (or did I help them :twisted: out). With leathers you really need to try em on though otherwise I'd be getting em from USA for sure. Had a quote of AU $950 (inc postage) for a 2pce which retails around $2000 here. But 950 i could be possibly throwing away if it didn't fit, had a great big tear through it or was fake......
                      Will you insure me?!

Comment

Working...
                      X