No announcement yet.

My new baby!!! (Homers Cousin is home)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new baby!!! (Homers Cousin is home)

Hey Stoney.... The wait is finally over, Homer's cousin is finally home!!!! I absolutely love it, it is awsome... Thanks to Leroy and the rest of the crew at Chapman's. Well I guess I'll see you all at the next country ride...

All is left now is to run it in

And now allow me to present to you the newest member of Mr M's family...

OH SO NICE

nice work your gonna lurv riding that puppy around

congratulations mate
    `Ride on Cam - No. 52` :aus-salute:

Comment

lovely. nice pipes too. congrats man!

Comment

haha I saw you in the shop the other day, looked like you were on a bit of a shopping spree, didnt know you'd shelled out on the bike too.
        In Kazakhstan if you want sugar in your coffee you ask for Kunt

Comment

went the dual yoshis.

very naice!!!!
          Have you won the game recently?? Post here

Comment

Originally posted by foolishboy View Post
            haha I saw you in the shop the other day, looked like you were on a bit of a shopping spree, didnt know you'd shelled out on the bike too.
            That was Wednesday, right??? Was that you speaking to Leroy when I came in... You have seen me making a list of goodies with Jono... Yeah that nice shopping list was for this baby.
            Originally posted by Bunyack View Post
            went the dual yoshis.

very naice!!!!
            Yeah, I thought it would be a more unique as everyone else I saw has the Jardines. The Yoshis are certainly not loud as the Jardines...

Comment

Oh, congrats. We'z be waiting to see you do laps around West Perth, k ? And Ice and The Lady Di will buy u lunch if you lay a strip or two from the bottom of Ord St up to the 1st round-about, k ? *Recommended run-in procedure.

Comment

Great looking bike, hot pipes. Congrats

Comment

haha nah I dropped in looking for a new helmet, didnt have what I wanted so I snuck out, but not before leaving a small mess on the seat of your new bike haha

nah just jokes, but people you might want to wipe the seat of the black B-King before you sit on that one

Comment

Congrats, now we have to watch out for the Evil Triplet not twin

See you on a ride soon, hope peeps don't get confused nah tis alright Home won't be out often (well he's not meant to be anyways )

Comment

Grats... anyone would think these new gixxer 1000's were nice bikes .....
                      Love the yoshi's

Comment

Originally posted by TORQ View Post
                        Ice and The Lady Di will buy u lunch if you lay a strip or two from the bottom of Ord St up to the 1st round-about, k ?
                        Yup Mr M, can do mate - I stole TORQ's wallet yesterday.
                        "Look wise guy, I know I'm a racer, I can feel it in my code."

Comment

coorr...im likin the looks of the gixxer(did I just say that?LOL) its the colour...its damn fine...and those twin yoshis look the biz. Congrats on the new baby.
                          Originally posted by Red_is_Best
                          hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

Really like the colour and the pipes - bet it sounds as good as it looks. Congrats!

Comment

Would you please stop stalking me! goddamnit saw you down at teh causeway bike shops today, mind you homer II did sound half decent when you took off so tamely, I know I know your still runnning him in but give it herbs mate

Comment

Working...
                              X