White ute 1aam-380, "name and shame"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White ute 1aam-380, "name and shame"

Originally i would have put this in "name and shame" or "rant", but this has happened twice this month.Both times a white ute, similar driver.

Driving south down west coast hwy(the part that approaches the old "blue house" place), all of a sudden i hear screeching and look behind me to see a cloud of smoke and a white ute heading straight for me.

I was doing 70, so fuck knows how fast he was going.

Anyway i figure he was not paying attention and braked to avoid, so i switch lanes, and the car follows me across except this time accellerating to cut me off.
    So i swerve back in my lane, he does the same.. at this point we are approaching the first set of lights before scabs, so i fly back across his lane, up the nearest driveway and start riding along the footpath.
    The driver and passenger are frustrated by this and i see a bottle fly out the window towards, he continues down the left hand lane passenger hanging out the window screaming gibberish.

At this point i am figuring what i should do next, so i figure, fuckit im going to chase the bastard down and wait for him to stop at the lights, etc. So i pull off the footpath back onto the road, and line up behind the car (which is now parked at the lights waiting for me). i give about 10 metres clearance, and go to put my sidestand down when all of a sudden he starts reversing.
    Sidestand back up, and i get ready to split past him.
    He sees this and brakes and accellerates through the lights.
    I dont quite make the split past him and decide to try and go back across to the other side and make the right hand turn onto scarborough beach road (4 lanes across).

As i am doing this he sees it, and tries the same (in a fucking ute) and manages to get across 3 lanes before nearly wedging himself between a truck and the car in the right hand turning lane.

Eventually he gives up and heads south down west coast highway.

Im furious and ride into scabs and wait for the prick for about 30 minutes, then ride around to try and find the car.. no luck. and end up back at the bike bays outside plakas...

Now the police are useless when it comes to this kind of shit, because i have no witnesses, and the plates may not be 100%.so i'm not really sure what i should do.

I know this is a rant, but personally i think it deserves its own topic, as this is the second time this car has tried this shit(first time when i had my gf riding pillion).

Both occupants are heavily tanned white males, long curly matted brown hair, and missing teeth.
    Car is a late 80s falcon ute, with tradie bars on the back for carrying stuff to be left on the freeway.

First occasion

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru.../19#post632072

Comment

time to go hunting

Comment

thats some seriously fucked up shit right there. Report it to the cops, if the plates are right then they will see that it's a white ute or not

It you can get dobbed in for doing a burnout then this shit is definately worth it

Comment

I hope you reported it to the police.
          “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

have been riding around aimlessly trying to find the prick.

Think its time to see if the bacon are useful.

Comment

Yeah, even if they can't do anything with your particular report, at least if people report this shit, eventually they'll have a number of reports, and possibly be on the lookout for the prick eventually.
              “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Report it first before you do anything else, and wasnt there a certain member of society ( not necessarily on psb) that kept a length of iron bar in his bikes fairings somehow? Time for some good old fashioned road rage mwah ha ha
                In Kazakhstan if you want sugar in your coffee you ask for Kunt

Comment

I hope you are able to:
                  1) Find this fucker,
                  2) Restrain yourself and get his plates and follow him home,
                  3) Inform the PSB Cricket Bat Squad,
                  4) ????????
                  5) PROFIT!!!!!!!

If I were a regular at scab beach I'd keep an eye out for you...
                  c o o l s t o r y b r o

Comment

Originally posted by browca04 View Post
                    3) Inform the PSB Cricket Bat Squad,
                    LOL!
                    +1 for some swing-away shite!
                    "Redlines are merely suggestions"
                    "Stroked is fun, but I'ld rather get blown"

Comment

Originally posted by Maxo View Post
                      Think its time to see if the bacon are useful.
                      You need to do this, like, yesterday. Cockwits like this more than likely do this sort of shit all the time and are used to getting away with it. Who knows, there may even be a prior on the Police computer.

You never know your luck in the big city

Comment

+1 for teh popo...
                        In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
                        Its the little things that make the difference
                        Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
                        If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

yer again with informin the boys in blue, if they've had incident reports bout him before they may take it seriously
                          (226): Forecast for tonight is alcohol, low standards and poor decisions.

Comment

yup. probably nothing will come of it, but it won't hurt. If anything it'll help build a case against the moron. Enough reports & the po will have to eventually do something..... right?..... er, right?

Comment

Basically Police reports do nothing more than build up a statistic against the crime/offender.

But once the statistic gets big enough, gears start turning, cogs start moving and the giant pineapple distributing bad ass machine that is WAPOL will eventually blow steam out its arse and do something....
                              c o o l s t o r y b r o

Comment

Working...
                              X