Do hoon laws apply to EVERYONE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do hoon laws apply to EVERYONE?

Cop Donuts. Wonder what the Commish thinks?

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=_fGOx7o17RM]YouTube - good aussie cops[/ame]

Nah only if they are wearing KKK hoods.

Somehow me thinks that might be on private property at least not the road.
    Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Comment

Training pen.

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

Comment

Originally posted by CitizenD View Post
        Training pen.
        LOL, not!

if so where are
        1)supervisors
        2)cone markers (other markers/track layout)
        3)timing
        4)other vehciles - trainiong seesions use multiple vehicles
        5)other "uniformed" persons?

NOT A TRAINING EXERCISE....
        "Redlines are merely suggestions"
        "Stroked is fun, but I'ld rather get blown"

Comment

...ut yeah "hoon laws" do not apply on private property, however the inappropriate use of police resourses can be enfoced to those doing so on private property...

Comment

Look at the comment again. See it? Do you see? Is that......why yes, it's double-entendre.

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

Comment

*shrugs* meh...so what. Not real bright to do...especially seeings the cars number is big n bright on the bonnet. someone will get reemed.
              Originally posted by Red_is_Best
              hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

FG is a geraldton car FWIW and that looks like a truck stop to me not a "pen"

police is a synonym for hypocrite

Comment

LOL! dipshits.
                  Originally posted by Red_is_Best
                  hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

I hope someone gets fired over this...

And the State Gov't has a Police car taken off them for 24 hours. Looked like a 'hoon' offence to me...
                    c o o l s t o r y b r o

Comment

Originally posted by browca04 View Post
                      And the State Gov't has a Police car taken off them for 24 hours. Looked like a 'hoon' offence to me...
                      No no they need to be made example of...... it should be crushed!!:vinsent:
                      Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Comment

Maybe it was all in the interests of 'public awareness' and 'community relations'?
                        Come back Jeremy, it was only a joke.

Comment

Country cops need to keep up friendly relations with the public. Better they be "hooning/practising dirt skills" then booking people for doing 70 in a 60 zone 1 km from the nearest house in town.

Comment

back in the day, like maybe 2000ish i was at a afarcc hillclimb in northam at the lookout, about 3/4's thru the day a marked car turned up asked for the permit and asked if they could have a run, bit off fun, they were actually damn quick if i remember correctly only about 3cars off the pace..

what the cops were doing in the video was probably just a bit of harmless fun, PR etc, rock up to something show them they're just a couple of average blokes have a fang in a "controlled" enviroment.. maybe it was a dirt mc and they just packed away the cones, had truck tyres lining the edge with a gap for a gate *shrugs*

dont get me wrong, i think most traffic cops are As$hol's, ive watched a few do some stupid sh*t.. speeding 20k's + with no sirens on (i followed the car most of the way on the freeway on my nsr one night) ..seen them use no indicators.. no lights at night etc etc i'm sure you've all seen the same things *shakes fist* grr

Comment

they cant be booked for hooning, they dont have P plates.
                              Please contact the Administrator if your date of birth has changed.

Comment

Working...
                              X