Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New skill demonstrated by scooter rider...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New skill demonstrated by scooter rider...

Yet another 'crazy scooter' thread; I was driving the cage along Railway St. Cott at about 6:30 tonight and a fairly busty young chick on a scooter wearing a singlet, short-shorts, thongs, and an open faced helmet was riding towards me when one hand suddently lets go of the handle bar and dives down her cleavage.
    O.K. I thought, what's going on here? Maybe a bee or wasp or something has found it's way down there, so I got ready to dodge her. Then in one swift motion out comes her hand with a mobile in it, answers it, then wedges it in her helmet next to her ear and starts talking! She had clearly done this before, I couldn't believe the stupidity, but she is probably quite proud that she's worked out such a cool trick.

I am continually surprised about how few scooter crashes/fatalities I hear about.

Picsinpoststalkingofbustyyoungchixorbankthxbai....
    In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
    Its the little things that make the difference
    Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
    If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

hahaha all my chick friends stuff there phones into their bra... they can feel the vibration then
      (226): Forecast for tonight is alcohol, low standards and poor decisions.

Comment

I can think of other places to stuff the phone.
        Might be a bit awkward retrieving it when it rings though...

Comment

i soon will be a threat on a scooter XD cos i ride it like i ride the bigger bikes- properly, so cars will hate me
          She's not hot enough to be a cougar...

Comment

haha awesome, right where is a good place to be riding around where numerous scooter riding chicks ( wearing minimal clothing) frequent? must see some of these antics for myself
            In Kazakhstan if you want sugar in your coffee you ask for Kunt

Comment

Originally posted by foolishboy View Post
              haha awesome, right where is a good place to be riding around where numerous scooter riding chicks ( wearing minimal clothing) frequent? must see some of these antics for myself
              Railway St. Cott at about 6:30
              Apparently
              “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Originally posted by Jonchilds View Post
                I can think of other places to stuff the phone.
                Might be a bit awkward retrieving it when it rings though...
                But would they want to answer it?

Comment

Yeah, Cott is pretty 'good' for that. It's not uncommon to see 1 or 2 people on a scooter wearing nothing but bathers and sunnies.

Comment

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, its off to the Cott we know.......

Comment

PSB ride to the Cott?
                      Dual sport riders do it in the dirt

Comment

Originally posted by Tenchi View Post
                        PSB ride to the Cott?
                        Oh its on

Comment

Originally posted by Daywalker View Post
                          Then in one swift motion out comes her hand with a mobile in it, answers it, then wedges it in her helmet next to her ear and starts talking! She had clearly done this before, I couldn't believe the stupidity, but she is probably quite proud that she's worked out such a cool trick.
                          Hands free kit, whats the problem?

Comment

This thread makes me have more faith in the human race.....

At least the skimpy clothing bit does...
                            c o o l s t o r y b r o

Comment

PSB ride to The Cott - I'm there.

The good news is that the ladies at said pub are hotter than the average girls on the street.

1. Dress in appropriate squid gear.
                              2. Group ride to the Cott hotel.
                              3. Park out the front, overlooking the beach so we look teh kewl.
                              4. Boobies, boobies, boobies.
                              5. Profit.

Comment

Working...
                              X