Bikeshop Hours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bikeshop Hours

What bike shops are open late on a wednesday? I know 'Motorcycle Pitstop' (Pal and Panthar) is open and was hoping the others would be too.

Cheers
    10.81 BLADE

I'm a flirtalicious

nah they are mostly selfish and the consumer HAS to fit in with them

Dubs

Comment

Well that sucks arse. Thanks Dubs
      10.81 BLADE

I'm a flirtalicious

Comment

Originally posted by Dubs View Post
        nah they are mostly selfish and the consumer HAS to fit in with them

Dubs
        I think I might go back to a cushy office job, less hours per day, lunchbreaks and less days of the week ...

Comment

Honda shop is open til 7

Originally posted by Dingo View Post
          I think I might go back to a cushy office job, less hours per day, lunchbreaks and less days of the week ...
          Oh ya think....

Comment

What i don't get, seriously... is why shops like bike shops and car dealerships don't just open at say 1 in the afternoon, and stay open till 10pm at night?

I mean really... who the fuck buys a car, bike, or any associated accessories at 9am on a monday morning (unless they have the day off, in which case the hours don't matter)??

Oh thats right, it's probably because of the restricted trading hours....
            “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

P&P are usually open till 6.00 to 6.30 during the week.
              Total MC is open until 8.00 on a Thursday.
              Clemm Nunn is open on Sundays.

Trading hours suck for the majority of shops though.

Comment

Mack1 are open late Wednesday night, not sure till what time somewhere around 7.30pm I think, give them a call, they have a pretty good range of things as well

Comment

Pffft, who wants a Ducati anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by Desmogod View Post
                    Pffft, who wants a Ducati anyway?
                    You never know - might be some weirdos on here.
                    "Look wise guy, I know I'm a racer, I can feel it in my code."

Comment

Originally posted by Billywhizz
                      and you can order your bike and pick it up in.... in....

whatever you do, dont hold ya breath
                      Some people think they're worth waiting for.
                      "Look wise guy, I know I'm a racer, I can feel it in my code."

Comment

I'd love to open 1pm - 9pm, or even 11am-7pm.

Unfortunately all the mechanics/repairers etc who depend on our parts to get your bikes back on the road might complain about that ... probably because they would also be getting complaints from customers about why isn't their bike ready ...

Comment

Originally posted by thro View Post
                          What i don't get, seriously... is why shops like bike shops and car dealerships don't just open at say 1 in the afternoon, and stay open till 10pm at night?
                          I imagine some people wouldn't be comfortable with more late night test pilo- I mean drivers either.

Comment

Working...
                          X