X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finance.... recommendations

Anyone have any recommendations?

Cba..
    In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
    Its the little things that make the difference
    Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
    If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

haha, go for it

Comment

not exactly a recommendation for them.. but if you use NAB go through a branch not the interwebz... took over a month to verify me after preapproval mainly coz the guy assigned to my case kept taking days off (atleast 8 working days in the period). If you go through the branch they do the verification instead of what atleast seemed to be India.

Comment

Commonwealth

Comment

Desmo, can't you go through the finance at Honda Shop?? if it's for the 748 duke they should be able to do it for you even though it's not sold by the dealer. That way you should in theory get staff pricing.
            Originally posted by kyliejane
            benjamin is nobodys friend. if benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.
            Originally posted by harns
            Good riders don't need insurance though, they can evade any situation

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

Comment

I have a guy in North Perth. He rides a zx-12, trying to remember the details now...

Very helpful in getting bike finance (since he also rides). Also does other sorts of finance too im fairly sure

If I cant remember anything Ill check at home...

Comment

AMEX card.

Comment

Originally posted by kwakas View Post
                  Desmo, can't you go through the finance at Honda Shop?? if it's for the 748 duke they should be able to do it for you even though it's not sold by the dealer. That way you should in theory get staff pricing.
                  They need to sight the bike and insure it, with swann.
                  The bike is in bunno, and getting it to Perth just to see if I can get finance on it isn't going to happen.
                  Also, I can insure it cheaper myself.

Comment

Shop around for lowest interest rate then pit one against the other to make them drop their quoted rate, they will reduce it if you tell them the cheaper rate you can get elsewhere.

Comment

Go with whichever bank you currently have your main account. They are all fairly similar, you just need to insure the bike comprehensively at the time of financing.
                      "In all the human societies we have ever reviewed, in every age and in every state, there has seldom if ever been a shortage of eager young males prepared to kill and die to preserve the security, comfort and prejudices of their elders, and what you call heroism is just an expression of this fact; there is never a scarcity of idiots." -The Culture

Comment

I'm not sure if they'll be able to help you, but I went with Service One Members Banking. 5 year loan 8.75% interest. Very good, and friendly. Pretty sure you can do everything over the web/phone (but won't take a month) and they get back to you fairly quickly

Comment

one thing you should do is make sure you're on a fixed rate loan, coz no doubt interest rates will continue going up. Also are you thinking of getting a secured loan or just a personal loan. Secured will be cheaper as it's a lesser risk for the financial instutution, however you will then need Full comp insurance (which I'm sure you'll have anyway), but if you ever go to sell it you will need to pay out the balance of the loan. where with a personal (unsecured) loan it's your debt, not the bikes.
                          Originally posted by kyliejane
                          benjamin is nobodys friend. if benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.
                          Originally posted by harns
                          Good riders don't need insurance though, they can evade any situation

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

Comment

Dont go to Bankwest if you want Secured They wont do a Secured Loan on a bike ... only cars! Or so they told me!
                            Need Finance - http://www.rev-it.com.au

Comment

I went thru one mob and all they did was organise half the paperwork for a commonwealth bank loan... Hit me up for something like a $500 fee for something I could of done in 10min flat.

Comment

Working...
                              X