No announcement yet.

Im not a Hoon - It was a demonstration!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im not a Hoon - It was a demonstration!

Laughable

Town rallies behind accused hoon cop : thewest.com.au
    Increasing my carbon footprint - one 500 @ a time...

I agree its laughable! Cracked me up when I first saw it .......... but seriously ...... who cares? Surely there are worse things happening?
    Need Finance - http://www.rev-it.com.au

Comment

so saying someone does a little above the speed limit on a clear road, they are a hoon but if you are a copper you can pick and choose what the fuck you do and the punishments.
      Sounds like is always has done to me, whats the problem?

Comment

it improves police community relations. A bit like mingers improve general public biker relations.
        Atlas Performance, dyna pumps, " your name goes here"

Comment

He didn't break the law, he did it in a padock! You can do what you want on private property, I used to drive when I was 14 in padocks and on private firebreaks.

Although he did do it in a police(governement owned) vehicle so I doubt they are too happy about that.
          Those who risk nothing, do nothing, achieve nothing, become nothing.

Comment

What a waste of fucking time. Seriousley....our police force numbers are at an all time low....and they stand down an officer over this? What a fucking joke.

Yeah...it wasnt the brightest move...but jesus...I bet there are cops in the force who do a whole lot of wrong shit that will never see the light of day. A big bitch slap needs to be given to the stupid dick who posted it up.
            Originally posted by Red_is_Best
            hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

re-instate the man. it's a joke to sack him over that.

Comment

When I was younger, I was stopped by a police officer whilst having a bit of fun driving in the dirt in my dads yard (truck depot). He threatened to call worksafe if we didn't stop.

Might have had something to do with the fact the muffler had fallen off, making the ute awesomely loud, and that the past two times he had stopped washing his car, and driven past us, we had either been in the shed trying to refit the muffler, or had stalled the ute.

lol.

Despite the fact he isn't on public road, if they want to get him for it, they will.
                No amount of genius can overcome a preoccupation to detail.

Comment

Its great to see the town rally behind this guy before he gets made into a pariah for being a "human" copper, instead of an all too common infringement dispensing automaton. I hope Graeme Lienert feels like the fool that he is for paying any heed to this ridiculous media beatup.

Comment

He was on duty (we were paying him) and destroying government (taxpayers again) property. Sack him. Can't have one rule for us and one for them. I wonder how many people he's booked for being a hoon.

Comment

unprofessional... 4 months on a push bike in the city over this summer should be enough of a punishment.
                      Please contact the Administrator if your date of birth has changed.

Comment

Umm ok .. so out of interest who thinks the cops would try and give us a royal pineapple if the roles were reversed ?
                        Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

Originally posted by Hewie View Post
                          Umm ok .. so out of interest who thinks the cops would try and give us a royal pineapple if the roles were reversed ?
                          i've been 'caught' 3 times by coppers doing doughnuts in paddocks/yards and every time the copper has said, 'not bad - good thing you're doing it in there, just don't do it on the road'

Comment

don't all ute musters have a place for circle work?
                            Atlas Performance, dyna pumps, " your name goes here"

Comment

Lynch him!

Comment

Working...
                              X