Just a small heads up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a small heads up.

Travelling along Roe Hwy last night after 10 I spotted one of those lurvely new hwy patrol cars sitting in one of the emergency U turn bays. Second time ive seen one around that time in as many weeks and you cant see the bastards untill ur right ontop of them.

Both times they didnt seem to fussed about a buck 10 to a buck 20 so Im not 100% sure what the deal is though.
    In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
    Its the little things that make the difference
    Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
    If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Thats a good point actually. I've seen quite a few cop cars sitting in a similar location outside the graham farmer heading toward the fwy north.

Also seen quite reguarly the last month a couple of cop bikes playing 'who can book the most ppl' games around vincent street going north ~4-5pmish. Usually in the emergency lanes booking someone, then they pull out and find someone else to pull over.

Comment

where i've seen them lately is the on ramp from roe onto kwinana freeway south, as it's only an 80 zone there for a few hundred metres and they're always catching craploads of people.

especially since it's a nice curved ramp....

Comment

saving lives guys, thats what its all about.

Comment

Originally posted by lee View Post
          Also seen quite reguarly the last month a couple of cop bikes playing 'who can book the most ppl' games around vincent street going north ~4-5pmish. Usually in the emergency lanes booking someone, then they pull out and find someone else to pull over.

Yeah, they are always sitting at the top of the ramp looking down you gotta be really careful!

Comment

Originally posted by Brougham View Post
            where i've seen them lately is the on ramp from roe onto kwinana freeway south, as it's only an 80 zone there for a few hundred metres and they're always catching craploads of people.

Bingo, EVERY time i've been down that road, they have been there. sneaky buggers

Comment

yeah those pricks who are pulling over all the cagers who can't drive, shame on them

Comment

Originally posted by shmoo View Post
                saving lives guys, thats what its all about.
                It was quite possibly the same hwy patrol car who "saved my life" on roe hwy at 11pm last night. They weren't in the turning bay at the time, they were going the other way and did a u turn to catch up with me. the nice officer gave me a special discount on the cost of saving my life. $100 cheaper and 2 less points. wasnt he a nice guy?

Comment

how does doing 85 or 90 in an 80 zone count as not knowing how to drive?!

Comment

I just ride with the dark visor down with the attitude of

"If I cant see them then surely they cant see me" :-)
                    Real Men Ride Nakid
                    http://www.streetfighters.com.au

Comment

Originally posted by Brougham View Post

Roe to fwy south? Bo-ring...

I'm just glad the ramp to North is much less likely to be targeted, as *most* vehicles don't even approach 80 on that one... hehehe...
                      "No machine has a soul until a man shares his own with it."

Comment

Originally posted by Billywhizz View Post
                        I just ride with the dark visor down with the attitude of

"If I cant see them then surely they cant see me" :-)
                        And anyways, they can follow the trail of parts your bikes dropping behind it , no need for them to rush to catch up

Comment

Originally posted by Suzukiphile View Post
                          how does doing 85 or 90 in an 80 zone count as not knowing how to drive?!
                          Because you think 90 is 80

Comment

Seen what aphex saw on the way home from the LNR ride on tuesday.
                            Was doing about 15 clicks over but they didnt move. strange really...
                            As a general rule, the better it felt when you said it, the more trouble it's going to get you into.

'Soul' - Italian word for unreliability.

For a way to start racing cheap, go here > http://supermotowa.com

Comment

Originally posted by timmyboy View Post
                              Because you think 90 is 80
                              You aren't related to samboy by any chance?
                              “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Working...
                              X