The end of an era.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The end of an era.....

well, the mighty bulbous one has passed into the hands of another..... three years and lots of fun later, she has moved on. she will be missed....

and one of more fun times.....

here's to more fun in the future..... bring on the streetfighter

ahhh.. they finally sold her off! Congrats man!
    Nice pic of you in the kevlar shorts aswell
    Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Comment

How much did you sell her for dude? Must be hard to let go. The one i was borrowing was stolen from my mate 2 days after i returned it. But it was a awesome bike.

Markito
      The circus is calling...

Comment

One less excuse for you to be perpetually broke now eh Matt?

Thank christ it finally sold, although it was a very purty bike.
        It is worth remembering that when a person dies, his or her funeral contributes to the Gross Domestic Product, even though they are no longer there.
        - David James

Comment

Well done mate, now you can experience some real bikes

Love the wheelie, and the jeans / jacket :shock: hahaha

Hows the track bike idea you were telling me about coming along?

Comment

I always miss my bikes - have gone through 61 of them to date :twisted:

I sent you some 'fighter pics a few days ago via email - did they arrive? All of them are totally sick CBX1000-engined beasts, to be added to your site gallery...

Sprint 8)
            Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

TLR =

Streetfighter =

Comment

u getting a new bike ??
                Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

excellent mate, but just today i gave your number to a bloke who is looking for one, he saw my bike and now wants a twin....oh well, im glad you sold it mate,
                  i still wish i had the balls to spend my money, i could do with a Tiller dam career change :cry:

nice big up in the kevlar shorts...are they dragins :?:

Comment

yep, the new bike is in the pipeline.... but i have found out that wrecked r1's are going for a shitload, cause everyone wants one to do up..... bollocks :x so it looks like a wrecked blade or gixxer for the streetfighter, but it should still be a lot of fun to build and play on

and me and CAD still have a "new" track bike to play with too......

Comment

So who is the new buyer??? Someone from the forum. I guess we'll see her around town. It's not going to be hard to miss.

Hurry up man witht he new one so we can all go for a ride with ya
                      ELITE MOTORCYCLE AND DRIVER TRAINING
                      FOR BOOKINGS CALL 0402 127 909 OR WWW.ELITEMCT.COM.AU

Comment

Working...
                      X