Wanker Cop on bike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanker Cop on bike

Ok let me start this thred off by saying that this is not a cop bashing thred, this is a thred about a single officer and his action. Also you are only hearing my side of the stor, I dont know what the chooper in questions side is.

Ok riding home this arvo on the freeway im splitting with my usual gusto, i notice a black zx10 behind me so I move over and let him thru no worries, split for another kay or so then we both see a single cop ahead on the bike (about 10 cars away, outside lane). We both decide not to risk anything and ride in staggered formation in the traffic. For the next 10 kays of so we stick generaly to the right lane, only moving into the middle one a couple of times, and dont exceed the speed limit. We get up to warick turn off, I change into the furtherest non exiting lane and mr zx10 goes up to the turning off lane. At this point we are almost level with the cop bike. All of a sudden the cop bike turns on his lights(no sirens) and cuts across 4 lanes to pull this guy over... The cop missed me by about 1/2 a car lenght (but i was doing 70 and just about to twist the wrist to speed up to 100. Im fucking flabergasted, there was nothing on the bike that would possibly demand a yellow, the guy was riding passively.

Im still thinking WHAT THE FUCK....

Maybe the copper radio'ed VKI and found out he was riding out of class.

Comment

how can he know who is riding and if they are out of class?

Comment

or that its stolen

Comment

I dunno, maybe he pulled the guy over on a hunch! Ask him

Comment

Nothing excessively wankerish there, except he possibly didn't do a head check when changing lanes.

It's no secret that over a third of all riders on the road aren't licensed for their class of bike, so cops see bikes as an easy mark.

Don't blame the cops for doing their jobs, blame the squids without licences.
            For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
            For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

There is no way the cop could of seen the bikes number plate, the cop was ahed of both of us by at least a car lenght up to when he changed lanes. If i was a hunch it seems pretty fucking stupid to almost cause a traffic accident because he had a feeling. also this guy had the option of about 6 exits he could of taken if he needed to get away from the popo..

Comment

Just like the rest of humanity, motorcycle cops represent the full spectrum of beings we encounter in life - complete fucktards through to virtual saints.

Go talk to a couple on the toy run, will restore your faith

S.
                Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

every motorbike cop i've seen, i've nodded to - they almost get a shock that someone would nod to them.. very rare to get a nod back tho.. only ever had 1..
                  Come and see us in the 2011 Avon Descent - we're racing boat #234 !

Comment

guys please dont take this as a bike cop bashing thread, as I said at the start
                    im discussing what i belive was wankerish behaviour from an individual

Comment

I think it was more of the point that Mr Plod did a dodgy move on Mr Moose under the possible guise of possibly stopping Mr ZX-10 for possibly doing something wrong.

Seems rather bad...

unless the ZX-10 rider was a TERRORIST*&@^#@*

Comment

I thought this story was going somewhere, it's all based on assumption. Who knows why he pulled him over and what happened after that. People get pulled over for a variety of reasons and only some of them cope a pineapple.
                        Not enough info I'm afraid.

Comment

I'm sure that the cop had a reason for doing what he did. If he just had a hard-on for pulling over bikes, he would've pulled you over.

Maybe he knows the rider?
                          c o o l s t o r y b r o

Comment

could be anything... maybe he missed his turn off too so he threw on the lights to slot across

Comment

Nah he definetly pulled the guy over. I just dont get it, there were cars speeding all around us an the wanker almost hits me trying to pull over another guy that appeared to be doing nothing wrong

Comment

Working...
                              X