Awesome roads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome roads

Wasn't sure to put this here or the "In the Loop" section.

Firstly DO NOT post replies specific to my post here, PM me.

Anyway, i'm looking for some new roads/routes to ride, hills based would be good as i live near kalamunda. If anyone could PM me some of their favourite roads/routes i'll maybe consider perhaps possibly donating them a kidney at some point in time.

Repeat, DO NOT post them here, unless you want pineapple-fest on your favourite roads.

Cheers fellahs

ill get it out of the way...

Scarboro beach road, 3pm, weekdays, during the school year.

Comment

Hay street at noon is much better Davey

Comment

Head out on a few rides and experience them first hand.

Comment

the freeway at 2am
          (226): Forecast for tonight is alcohol, low standards and poor decisions.

Comment

Do you actually ride your bike or spend all your time polishing the knobs ? Throw a dart at the map and go there bro . Some one has to be the discoverer .

Comment

Come along to the HRCA ride this Saturday.

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...39/#post675633
              "Live Long and Prosper"

Bayswater Martial Arts and Yoga Centre

Comment

exploring is the best way. and if you live in the hills then you must have a pretty good idea of where all the nice straight roads are.

Comment

Get out there and find them like most of us do.
                  In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
                  Its the little things that make the difference
                  Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
                  If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

moorby will attest to my awesome road finding skills, I was lost 50% of the time

So +1 get out there and just ride, will find them eventually

Comment

There are no good roads in and around Perth, seriously, Dorrington has taken out all the corners.
                      In Kazakhstan if you want sugar in your coffee you ask for Kunt

Comment

So... do i paraphrase all the "go out there and find them" replies as either "there are none that i know of" or "i'm not telling you nyah nyah" ?

Useful.

Comment

Mostly the latter, but with good reason.

Just come out on a ride, we don't bite

edit: I'm posting one for tonight, don't be shy, look in the loop
                          For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                          For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

If it's an awesome road, it probably already has a 60km speed limit with cops posted ever 30ms. That or dick heads in 80s Holden utes who apparently live to take every corner too wide so as to flick as much gravel onto the road surface as possible.

The hills are a good place to look, mind.

Comment

Working...
                            X